LegacyGT.com

Whiteline KTA124 Rear Camber & Toe Availability

rexnebula

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a US distributor that has the Whiteline KTA124 kit in stock. http://www.globalperformanceparts.com had at least one kit (which I purchased) in stock. After asking around a few places, and being told they would take 6-8 weeks or they couldn't get them, I finally went straight to Whiteline AU and asked them what the deal was. They pointed me to Tim at Global Performance Parts, I placed the order yesterday and they shipped out this morning.

Now I can finally get my rear toe back in line and stop running such crazy camber to get the toe straight. Unfortunately I already have 4box parts adjustable rear lateral links, so the camber part to the Whiteline kit will be redundant. It is a bit expensive for just the toe adjustment.

This kit has two different sets of arms, one for rear toe and one for rear camber. Since you already have rear camber from the 4boxparts kit, you will get rear toe adjustment. To get my rear toe straight, I had to have a crazy amount of negative camber. Now I can dial that back to a sane amount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thread bump for good info and feedback. I just got an alignment and my left rear camber is still way out of spec. (1.2*.....range is -1.4* to 0.1*)

They told me that it isn't adjustable stock so now I am in the market for a rear camber kit.

Lets us know how it goes!

Thanks!!!

Archived