LegacyGT.com

Wheel and Tire fitment chart/calculator

capttris

I found a great wheel and tire fitment calculator website on here once before, but I cannot seem to locate it, even with all of the different searches.

It was not willtheyfit.com, but another one. something like www.eldja.com or something similar.

This chart/calculator is for comparing different wheel and tire sizes to see which will give the closest possible circumference to keep the speedo and mileage as accurate as possible.

Where can I find this link?

Thanks so much

capttris

Well both do what you asked for. Not sure why the "one" you are looking for would give different results. The one I linked clearly states overall circumference changes both in actual measurements and percentages, as well as show how it impacts the speedometer/odometer.

rhino6303, thank you! the 1010tires site was not the one I was looking for but I was able to get the info I was looking for!

I was initially looking to get 2014 WRX 17" 18 spoke gunmetal wheels for mounting winter tires, but I don't think these would be the best choice, as they are 8" wide and would give me a wider winter tire, and also more expensive tires.

So I found a set of 2004 WRX 16" 5 star wheels, and will go with 205/60/16's. It certainly wont look as cool, but will be much cheaper overall, probably better in the snow, better with potholes, and probably better MPG.

I don't think I have seen anyone running 16" wheels with winter tires on this site, but I need to search more

Stoplight assassin, that is the best tire and wheel calc I have ever seen, thank you!

and Catalyst, thank you for your input. You bring up a good point, which makes sense.

Thank you both for your help!

capttris

Archived