LegacyGT.com

Went out for a bag of Milk

Long story short here...some of you hate me for not fixing my LGT and welllll keep waiting [emoji38]

Last fall I purchased a 4thgen wagon NA AUTO nothing too special of course but has been a good daily and I've already put 26k on it in less than year so she sits 181k. Not that it wasn't entertaining for me but it was blah for sure.

Now last month I'm over at my sister's home and her boyfriend's parent decide to leave our little BBQ, and what do you know? They backed right up into the rear driver quarter panel. Honestly, it's not too bad of hit HOWEVER rather than keeping it hush hush and we fix it under the table he called his insurance company. So I bet you can guess what I did. I took the insurance money and picked up this little fella outside of Denver Saturday and made the trek back to Idaho.

Also met up with NCFREE and got his GT SPEC rear and CUSCO front strut bars since he traded his 3.6r for his new Focus RS. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Was originally a Cali car so no rust whatsoever and last two owners did a really great job of taking care of it. Infamous EJ22T engine of course, and an auto for now. No big plans for it, maybe td04 and call it good and some window tint. Already for a new rear driver door for it from the owner before.

Will be selling my black wagon for whatever I can get for it and then put that money into the GT fund so don't get your panties in a bunch quite yet. You know when I'm quiet that typically means I'm plotting something, or buying something [emoji38]733612c088c03e094e9d7290603acf61.jpg0b0b29addcaad613a0689a94e56de015.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Literally just can't stop buying Legacys can you

Let's see 02 sedan(sold). 10 LGT, 91 SS sedan (sold). 05 Lgt sedan (parts car heading to scrap yard), 05 wagon (will sale soon) and now this.

Idk what it is. The heritage of the lineup and the similarities/simple changes I see in each generation is what keeps me getting them. When you drive a bunch you see it Carey over each generation

Nice! also jealous of the GTSpec rear strut brace! since your gt is hanging out right now... would you think of selling that rear brace?:icon_chee

Thank you. Thing is mint. No rust which can be like cancer on these typically.

Nate would kill me if I sold it. Gave me a solid deal for a part I obviously won't be needing soon but couldn't pass up

Basically this car cost me a plane ticket and about 80$ in gas so I couldn't let it slip away since it was something I had originally wanted before buying my red SS if you remember that. Just couldn't find the right one at the time however this fell into place.

Logic is now to sell my 4thgen wagon and roll that money into the GT is how I'm approaching that.

I found some old school OZ on nasioc too that I've got my eyes on. Bit more money but not a priority right now.

HOWEVER I did just source air/water intercooler and a vf10 turning that I'll be picking up on a smoking deal. Bit more punch than a td-04 and give the engine bay some style points with the new intercooler :D

Archived