LegacyGT.com

And that folks, is why I bought an Outback over a Legacy.

HA! Take that, Unclemat! :lol::)

Hey, I would have bought the OB, except is was so butt ugly compared to the LGT wagon.:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

You're jealous of our awesome factory body kit

You call it a body kit, I call it pig on lipstick:lol::lol::lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

You mean lipstick on a pig? :lol:

I like it.. makes the bumper look like it sticks out less... gotta get the monotone tho.. the grey cladding is just gross...

No, the OB would look great without the clad BS. Thus, they took lipstick and out a pig on it.:lol::lol:

You mean lipstick on a pig? :lol:

I like it.. makes the bumper look like it sticks out less... gotta get the monotone tho.. the grey cladding is just gross...

Easy there ;) us 2005 outback xt owners couldnt get monotone.

The only thing the lgt has on us is in the body cladding, is the cutouts for the exhaust and my JDM bumper is on the way. :spin:

Couldn't get monotone? Then why is my car all obsidian black pearl?!:spin:

Boy do I feel stupid:stupid: I dont know why I thought that.

Maybe I was thinking about the Atlantic Blue with the cloth.

I looked in the brochure from 2005 and if you wanted cloth you could only get monotone with gold, red, and black.

Ooops!

And he has never driven the 2.5 turbo, only the 3.0R...just imagine.

They also don't get the 2.5 turbo in a Legacy, thus the oversight when he says he'd take a Alfa Brera. In the looks department, Legacy GT, especially 07 spec.B >>Alfa Brera. Not that I'm biased or anything...

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

And he has never driven the 2.5 turbo, only the 3.0R...just imagine.

They also don't get the 2.5 turbo in a Legacy, thus the oversight when he says he'd take a Alfa Brera. In the looks department, Legacy GT, especially 07 spec.B >>Alfa Brera. Not that I'm biased or anything...

They get a Spec B wagon with 6 speed manual and 3.0. The Europeans tend to care a lot more about touring performance at speed than 0-60. That also includes fuel economy at those speeds.

They have driven the WRX and STi, and had this to say about the latter:

Surely £29,995 isn't too much to pay for an obscure grey import that looks like a startled blue hippopotamus and is capable of launching you across a country road with the force of HMS Ark Royal's steam catapult?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

They get a Spec B wagon with 6 speed manual and 3.0. The Europeans tend to care a lot more about touring performance at speed than 0-60. That also includes fuel economy at those speeds.

They have driven the WRX and STi, and had this to say about the latter:

Clarkston loves the brutality of the STi, he just wishes it didn't look like something made by a 4 y.o. with Legos...

The Top Gear boys would love the combination of handling and power from the LGT in the 2.5 turbo application. I could just see it now "How fast is your tractor?":lol:

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Clarkston loves the brutality of the STi, he just wishes it didn't look like something made by a 4 y.o. with Legos...

The Top Gear boys would love the combination of handling and power from the LGT in the 2.5 turbo application. I could just see it now "How fast is your tractor?":lol:

They already did a tractor episode! Except it mostly involved them trying to grow their own fuel :spin:

Archived