LegacyGT.com

wbm mega caravan

2005hondakilla

getting this started early. plan on a caravan starting for the central mass lgt's at the rest area on the pike (westbound) in charlton. we can figure out a time and if people are caravaning from boston, lowell, southshore we could make it a overall meeting. ill get a list going for the heck of it. any input throw it out there. im thinking like 7-745 depart range?

LGT ARMY

-2005hondakilla

-GTStage2 (plus 2)

-NRW (plus 1)

-ronzolgt

-lordchilly

-brilliant sleeped (iffy)

-bmx045

-ryouske

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a map of the route.. If there are any sub-caravans from other areas are meeting us let me know your departure point and I'll add it into the map.

Also what times are we leaving?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=216843759659758978198.0004a3a97598d6436f00a&ll=42.059489,-71.694031&spn=1.225535,3.348083&t=h&z=9

I can meet you guys at the exit off 84. I don't know if anyone else is heading east on 84. But if so I am coming from the NY boarder in CT right off 84. looks like about an Hour and a Half from me to exit 73 off 84.

let me know if you guys are stopping.

-Mike

I'm getting my ticket soon so I will be able to enter an hour early as well I guess. Lets try to get a decent caravan so we can possibly have a larger section this year and not be so spread out!! I'll have the front end taped up for the ride! New paint scheme is in the works!

We should arrange a meeting place somewhere around worcester so people NOT from worcester area can compile in one central area.

if you'd click my link you can see where it is on the mass pike. Noob :spin:

So you're saying we have a chance!! For those of you too lazy to click the link CENTRAL MEETING POINT IS ON MASS PIKE, THE REST STOP WITH MCDONALDS NEAR WORCESTER. Now we just need to figure out a time!!

Archived