LegacyGT.com

Way to convert temp unit from F to C ??

crazyravr

Search. The temp. units on ACC change when gauge cluster is replaced to the metric part (yes, go figure). It never was confirmed it's possible to switch with reprogramming using SSM.

Good luck doing this in your head, I know I can't:

C = (F - 32) / 1.8

F = (C * 1.8) + 32

If you remember that 21C is about 70F, that should give you a decent base reference. Then every degree Celcius is about two degrees Fahrenheit up or down from there. FYI 45F is 7C.

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Good luck doing this in your head, I know I can't:

C = (F - 32) / 1.8

F = (C * 1.8) + 32

If you remember that 21C is about 70F, that should give you a decent base reference. Then every degree Celcius is about two degrees Fahrenheit up or down from there. FYI 45F is 7C.

I do this:

C = (F - 30) / 2

F = (C * 2) + 30

:)

or you can open a window and stick your head out - if it is cold, you are bound to feel it... :icon_wink:lol:

furthermore, i like uncles method, simple, efficient, and keeps your cognitive abilities constantly in check :icon_bigg

yeah, I know. Farenhiet seems to be the DUMBEST measurement for temp.

32 is freezing, water boils at 212.....:confused:

Celcius just makes more sense.

Water freezes at 0. Water boils at 100. Anything BELOW 0 is below freezing. -10 deg. is the exact opposite of +10 deg etc...

F is just ass backwards

Farenheit was some odd dude, who had constant fever, that's why he set 100 degress as his body temperature. 0 was the lowest temperature it was achievable to him (in lab conditions).

It's retarded that the U.S haven't switched and put this garbage into my kid's head at school.

Ironic, given U.S. was founder member of Metric Treaty or whatever it was called. The conversion would have happend in 1901 or so, but lost in the Senate with one stupid vote of some retard from midwest.

Plus Regan is to blame for axing the conversion effort in 1980s...

Farenheit was some odd dude, who had constant fever, that's why he set 100 degress as his body temperature. 0 was the lowest temperature it was achievable to him (in lab conditions).

It's retarded that the U.S haven't switched and put this garbage into my kid's head at school.

Ironic, given U.S. was founder member of Metric Treaty or whatever it was called. The conversion would have happend in 1901 or so, but lost in the Senate with one stupid vote of some retard from midwest.

Plus Regan is to blame for axing the conversion effort in 1980s...

yeah, I just read up on it in wikipedia. So the guy used his own body heat, and the coldest temp he could measure outside to create Farenheit :icon_conf Pretty "scientific" :lol:

And the ONLY country in the world that uses Farenheit is the US...wow! Its just weird how the entire scientific world (including the US) uses Celcius, yet they still use Farenheit for general use...

And the ONLY country in the world that uses Farenheit is the US...wow! Its just weird how the entire scientific world (including the US) uses Celcius, yet they still use Farenheit for general use...

I believe Liberia and Burma are still not officially metric... nice company for the U.S. to be in!! :lol:

Sometimes when I feel like beliving in conspiracy theories, I think like that's a piece of "their" plan to keep the U.S. public dumb. Dumb people are easier to manipulate.

yeah, I know. Farenhiet seems to be the DUMBEST measurement for temp.

32 is freezing, water boils at 212.....:confused:

Celcius just makes more sense.

Water freezes at 0. Water boils at 100. Anything BELOW 0 is below freezing. -10 deg. is the exact opposite of +10 deg etc...

F is just ass backwards

Freakin' Canadians. AMURICAAANS use F! YEAH! AND ONE DAY we shall CONQUER YOUS!!! AND, um, youS shall be led by one BUSH or another (there's a million of 'em) who shall be YOUr PResiDENt!

hAiL to dA chIEf!

Either that or Condi Rice will be your 1st Lady. Your pick.

Archived