LegacyGT.com

The Wall Meet ~ Narragansett

RobE

Next meet: August 8th @ 6pm

When: Every second Monday @ 6pm

People start showing up around 6pm and most head to dinner around 9pm.

Where: Along "The Wall" in Narragansett

Address for you GPS folk: 133 Ocean Road, Narragansett, RI 02882

Come hang out by the ocean!

Pics of previous meets:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/marctroob/CIMG1477.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/cybersailor420/f6524db6.jpg

Next Monday night. It would be cool to see you there Will!

The 13th? I probably can't make that one...(anniversary)...but I'm pretty sure I can make the one after.

I've got relatives that live up there...on Sewell Ave.

Awesome!

These have been happening since 2008. :lol:

yea i know.... they just start up right after i have to move out. was at URI for the last 4 years so I have always had to be out right before memorial day. actually i caught a small one last year... any ways looks awesome all those subarus at the wall

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome! I hope you can make it.

In RI... But its is going to be wind dependent. Been far too long since I have been kiting so if the wind is good I will be at Matunuck. But if Im off the water early enough I will be there... Bright green wheels and all, just washed em yesterday

Sorry guys... didnt end up making it there. The wind was good so I was kiting and then I was gonna stop by after. But some ass**** decided to steal my phone an wallet from my car down at Camp Cronin by the point, so i didnt make it. Saw a bunch of your cars at the mews though.

Note to everyone if you park at Camp Cronin make sure your windows are completely closed and nothing is out. I got lucky and they only got my phone and not the other 3 grand worth of stuff from my car... but just figured I would give you guys the heads up

• 4 weeks later...
So that would be you and 3 Imprezas parked next to each other that I spotted at south parking lot ~ 6 PM ? :) I was chilling at North parking lot and the beach with the family.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

So that would be you and 3 Imprezas parked next to each other that I spotted at south parking lot ~ 6 PM ? :) I was chilling at North parking lot and the beach with the family.

You have to let me know when your going. :)

Archived