LegacyGT.com

Virginia

legacyurabus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you going to tell us more information and include a link, or just announce it?
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

The social group is in this website.

Go 2 the top of your screen and click user cp(where u would go 2 change ur avatar)

Then on the left hand side of the webpage you will see something called "social groups" click it and join the one titled Virginia

Well I mean...our taxes do support the rest of you. And our votes swung your election!
Really, I thought my taxes built the Bypass...while we can get fricking tunnel around here...I thought the Country swung the Election...not Nomadic NoVa residents.

Also,soon,your taxes won't even be represented...soon DC resident.

I live in Chesapeake,I live in Richmond for about 10 years though.VCU,Boulevard,Grace Str,and E.Franklin.

Really, I thought my taxes built the Bypass...while we can get fricking tunnel around here...I thought the Country swung the Election...not Nomadic NoVa residents.

Also,soon,your taxes won't even be represented...soon DC resident.

I live in Chesapeake,I live in Richmond for about 10 years though.VCU,Boulevard,Grace Str,and E.Franklin.

What idiocy is this?

I honestly don't care much about the bypass that doesn't exist (or your tunnel for that matter), and really, that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Nor does VA's inability to deal with traffic and plan roads appropriately. Moot point on the election there as well, but thank you for reminding me the whole country votes for the president. Oh, and that I guess I should also capitalize "Nomadic" as if it's a proper name. Learn something new every day.

Perhaps you should look at population density and how the votes came in by county within the Commonwealth in 2008. And how most of the state, except NoVA, historically votes red, but turned the popular vote blue this election, i.e. Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, Reagan, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, Nixon, and finally the blue vote for LBJ in '64. The commonly held theory is that the northern part of the state is what really skewed it. That was all I meant. Well that and some of the taxes and laws here are simply ridiculous, especially in NoVA.

Ouch! Yes, I'm moving back to the capital. . .You got me there, too! touche. Good one. Damn.

Archived