LegacyGT.com

Video/audio of the car with the UEL

By the way both are available in 720p if anyone cares :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvB50MfJM8]YouTube - Exhaust sound[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx1zQ1Ri81w]YouTube - exhaust video.mov[/ame]

Here are 2 clips for you guys, I know there was a sticky or something hopefully someone can add it!! :)

Vam, I need to meetup in person to hear this!

I think UEL are definitely gonna be the next thing I do.

Also guys, he has an 06 with the funky header, so you can have it too! Just look at his pictures in the other thread.

$100 ebay header for subaru impreza/legacy till 05. 06+ needs a custom cat, not all that much work, just need to make sure you use a GOOD HIGH FLOW cat, and you won't have any cels or anything :)

Sulk for sure, next week should work for me!! you can txt me sometime if you want

647-274-9827

Man nice nice nice. Two of my fellow forum mates have UEL setups now and the guy on NASIOC modded WRX stocker and got it tuned and GOT GAINS!!!!!

will try to find a stock wrx header to fit and without cats.wonder how it will sound like. :confused:

sold my hks exos though. on lgt midpipe & mufflers

• 1 month later...
^ great thread...so just got the ok from my subie tech/welder dude.. showed him the wrx aftermarket headers and what i wanted to do.. and said no problem mang..so stay tuned for updates next month of the UEL saga!

i've definitely spotted you across the river in nyack, i live in upper westchester.

if you go through with it, i'd love to get a chance to see it in person and get any tips because i plan to do this myself.

I make T-Shirts! and I Detail Cars(I'll go to you!) Send me a PM!!

• 3 weeks later...

yup...I have a cat back on. Also I bought the header for $100 and $350 for install and HFC...good deal all in all

I was tired of waiting for a solution, but im sure it will be much nicer, by yea, waiting for killing me!!

Archived