LegacyGT.com

Valeo wipers buy one get one free

msb175

On tirerack.

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/valeo/ultimate.jsp

Buy One Get One Free!

With every Valeo ULTIMATE (Hook-Lock) Wiper Blade you purchase from The Tire Rack’s in-stock inventory, you will receive one free! Offer begins October 26, 2006 and ends May 31, 2007. Offer valid while supplies last. Valeo ULTIMATE OE Wiper Blades not included in this offer.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do these blades have the air deflector on them? I just got my wipers replaced under warranty and the deflector is attached to the blade not the wiper arm. I would guess the Valeos may lift at highway speeds.
the valeos have a full-length deflector built in as part of the blade so essentially you have a deflector on both wipers now.

Just got to use mine for the first time in snow and at first I was really unimpressed. Seemed strange because tehy worked freaking perfect for rain. Well, I pulled over to take a look and noticed that the top of the blade that has that aero lip was flattened. I couldn't figure out why, then I noticed a small clip on the wiper, it was all the way to the end. I guess as I was scrapping ice off the windshield I must have moved it, because just slidding this back restored the shape of the blade and it worked perfect. It did move easier than expected so keep this in mind if they start acting funny

• 2 weeks later...
got mine last week for both the Forester and the LGT used them in the rain the other day and can say so far they're the best wipers ever plus looking out the windshield you don't see the bulkly suspension of the stock set-up. like them so much going to buy spare set and a set for the Vette. :icon_bigg bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

i got 2 sets last week also. the set for my car are awesome. they are really quiet and they even got rid of the chattering that the stock wipers had. as for the set for my moms X5, they chatter and her old ones didnt.:iam: but it doesnt bother me cause its not my car.:lol:

edit: after writing this i saw a RainX commercial and apparently they are making Valeo knockoffs now too. rainx.com/offer

Archived