LegacyGT.com

VA/MD/WV raceways/drag strips

GotTurboWut

Nice, never realized VMP is in Richmond as well

It's no where near Richmond :lol: It's just the two local strips to us here in Hampton Roads, so I was just comparing them.

In fact VMP would be wayyy completely out of the way for ya'll up there so just forget I mentioned it :cool:

hmmm when I googled it, the first site that popped up says

This IHRA sanctioned, 1/4 mile, dragstip is located in Richmond. Includes schedule, track information, hotel referrals, point standings and race results.

And waht do you mean up there? :lol: I'm in CVille. Much rather go to a meet in Richmond than NOVA. :)

oh...I'm not paying attention....I was replying to two threads......the other one the OP is from NOVA :redface:

Man I am full of fail I swear.....I was thinking of VIR.....thats on the NC border. And VIR isn't a strip....it's a road course so I have no idea how I was confusing the two :lol:

Either way......Richmond Dragway is really lenient on some things....I mean shoot, I ran with a crack going down the center of the windshield :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
sure msot are already listed... But here are the ones I know of in MD

MIR(budds Creek) - Nice setup but a bit out of the way

Capital - GHETTO and not good facilities

75-80 - Havent been but plan on it

Mason-Dixon - havent been

Ceciel County - havent been

If you think Capital is ghetto...you're gonna think 75-80 is redneck. But it's a great time.

I have a GM product now though... I should be ok at 75-80. Last time i went there is was late 90s with all my import friends. We had guns pulled on us when my friends Supra raped their .... I forget what he ran. But it was scary/funny. I am well past the idea of putting money on runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived