LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet 2010 Part Deux

pre-dent

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been wanting to meet up one of these weekends and just going cruising around at night... Maybe old school and roll state :lol: But I am serious. Haven't done it in a long time. The canyon cruises are fun as hell, but I'd rather reserve those for once a year as they can be too much fun sometimes. I'd even be down to have a BBQ/meet at my pad sometime.

I say we meet up at a restaurant that has a decent parking lot, chat about our cars take a look at new mods before it gets dark. Then we can grab a bite to eat, get to know eachother a little better and go on a responsible cruise after the sun goes down.

Should be romantic.

Just throwing out an idea, it's not finalized by any means. I'm open to suggestions.

Date: Sunday, October 3rd.

Time: 6pm Meet, 7pm Eat then roll out afterwards.

Location: Red Robin by the Fashion Place Mall (316 East Winchester Street).

Why?... Easy access from the freeway (I-215), huge empty parking lot in the rear and bottomless steak fries.

Significant others welcome.

Actually, there is this new Thai place downtown... Ekamai. He was at the Carbeque yesterday sampling his stuff and it's really good. I'd like to support local business and a fellow car enthusiast. Have to see if he has parking for all of us.

We could do it at my family's restaurant and I'm sure I could get us some free appetizers and drinks plus I know the parking lot could fit all the cars just fine, on a Sunday that is, Saturday night would be hard to get enough parking spots.

Archived