LegacyGT.com

Ut: utgt partout(turbo, fmic, co's, PE850's, sts, exhaust and more)

utgt

The time has come and I am parting out my baby to go back to stock and trade it in. I have most of the stock parts except when listed. I will ship but would prefer not to, and i will just eat the paypal fees.

Everything is best offer I would like to get it sold soon so I can go get my new car. Ill check this tread when I can but the best way is to text or call me (801) 837-1888

Ksport co's $350 (I bought used with 15k on them if i remember right, the prevous owner thought the front right was blown b/c it was knocking, but when I got them they were set very odd, 1" lower on the front right, and I reset them and have not had any problems)

fp20g $500 (still in car and I will inspect it when it comes out)

xo2 fmic w/bpv $250 (12"core there is a dent in the top of it but its just cosmetic)

PE850 $350 (side feed w/clips)

cattless uppipe $50

grimspeed blue uppipe $115

megan racing cattless dp $100

xo2 exhaust $50? (ill need your stock, I dont really want to take it off but if someone local wants it I will)

AEM intake CAI $75? (they sent me the wrong mounting plate, and I tried to get a new one but got busy and kinda gave up on it. So you will have to make something or try and get one from them)

Rota torx's w/ new tires $550 (will clear brembo's)

Brand new stock heat spark plugs $25

Cobb sts $100

walbro 255 in modded housing $150 (I will need you to trade me your housing)

Lc-1 w/bosch sensor $150 (I will include all the other cords and stuff needed to do os tuning)

Im sure there is more that I have forgotten about, and I will post pics tonight of the stuff that is out. I haven't bought anything in a while so if my prices are too high let me know.

Lol ya graduating school this semester so I figure I should buy myself a graduation present. Right now I'm looking at a 2010 lgt I just don't really think the aftermarket is strong enough for me yet. also shopping a 370z or maybe trying a g35 4 door and seeing if I can get it twin turboed. but that is probably still a dream. lol

and chad I think I got to the sts before you last time so I think I owe it to you.

And Chad the weekend works I have school and work all week too. but we can meet up this weekend or next, just give me a call or text. I still have to take it out, I was like 9 hours and a twelve pack down when I got to my injectors and they wouldnt come out so I didnt get to the interior stuff, but it will only take a minute.

And Chad the weekend works I have school and work all week too. but we can meet up this weekend or next, just give me a call or text. I still have to take it out, I was like 9 hours and a twelve pack down when I got to my injectors and they wouldnt come out so I didnt get to the interior stuff, but it will only take a minute.

Cool, man... Whenever you get to it. I busted my phone and lost all my numbers, so hit me up. I'll be home all weekend. Studying. :spin::rolleyes:

Archived