LegacyGT.com

Used Parts Sitting Around??? The IAG Performance Swap Meet: Saturday, August 9, 2008!

IAG Performance

http://www.iagperformance.com/images/forum/nasioc/show_room_900.jpg

The IAG Performance Swap Meet: Saturday, August 9, 2008

We’d like to announce our very first Swap Meet at IAG Performance!

Bring out your extra parts and sell or trade them with other local Subaru enthusiasts!

We will be participating in the swapping as well… We have a TON of used parts that we will be offering for INSANE deals, as well as special discounted prices on almost every product in our inventory!

The IAG Performance Swap Meet will take place during our normal Saturday business hours (10AM-6PM). JJ will be cooking burgers and dogs on the grill all afternoon, so bring your appetite! We will provide burgers, hot dogs, chips, etc.!

There will be PLENTY of parking, plenty of food, and plenty of parts… The more the merrier!!!

IAG Performance

1203 Baltimore Blvd.

Westminster, MD 21157

410-840-3555

http://iagperformance.com/images/forum/nasioc/swap_meet/image_01_800.jpg

Please do not hesitate to PM or call us if you have any questions! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone!

http://iagperformance.com/images/forum/nasioc/swapmeet/image_01_800.jpg

...got the itch...craving HP...you got the need for speed ;)

Looking for a bigger turbo I see!!!

Anyways...

Wish I can attend...gotta work...but do you have any used/new FMIC that maintains stock fogs available/in stock?

Thanks,

CRAZY KEN

Still Legacyless since 07/16 ... ;(

...got the itch...craving HP...you got the need for speed ;)

Looking for a bigger turbo I see!!!

Stage 2+ is getting a little old now. Not sure what I'm going to do to feed the need. Perhaps a protune or turbo upgrade. Either way I'm a bit on hold until I see what the next LGT will be like....but if I find a good deal....

^ most common direct fit are the Deadbolt 06-18G, 06-20G and AVO380 (my favorite...stock like spool if not better) or AVO420. WRX style turbo is a bit too involved for me. Now if the 2010 LGT gets 280-300 out of the box.....

Yeah, that'll happen. With a spec B being cheaper than an STI, They are not gonna up the HP that close to the STi, people wont pay the premium for the STI.

^ they've gotta do something. The freaking WRX (MT) is going to have 260 something next year. 280 sounds about right for the LGT to keep in line with Toyota, Honda and Nissan V6's and still under the STI.

Damn this coming Saturday morning I will now be cleaning the car getting ready to sell it or part it out instead of showing up at IAG :(

Why would you do such a thing? You can get it cleaned up and then come up and put a "for sale" sign on it... What better advertising then a swap meet full of suby owners? Sorry to hear that you're selling it... :(

Rick

IAG Performance

Archived