LegacyGT.com

Updated v103 AccessPORT Calibration are Available for the 2007-2008 LGT

Christian.

We have created a thread in our forums so we can directly communicate with our AccessPORT users about how the updated v103 calibrations are performing on the 2007-2008 Subaru Legacy GT (LGT) models. As with all of our calibrations, we will be updating these calibrations based on your feedback. We want to make sure we are doing what we can to make improvements to the driving quality, fuel economy, as well as address any concerns you may have. Feel free to post your impressions of how the calibrations are performing for you in the above thread. Please be sure to include specific information about your vehicle, the calibration you are running, driving conditions, and what fuel you are using.

Hosting this master thread here will better allow us to moderate it so we can make sure we stay to topic. Thank you for your patience. We have put some systems in place that will allow us to more quickly address your concerns about AccessPORT calibrations, these new systems will allow us to update the AccessPORT calibrations with greater frequency.

I am also working on a GT3076 build for my LGT. After the engine is finished (not for a few months), I will be happy to host the calibration up if some of you are interested to start with this base calibration.

Thanks,

Christian.

Silly question that maybe someone can answer for me...

I just downloaded the v1.03 07LGT 5MT map from Cobbs website, uploaded the map to my AP and the file date lists it as Dec 5 2006. Why is that?

Irregardless of that, I currently have the 1.01 map loaded and my car stutters almost as bad as with the factory map. I hope the 1.03 can do something to help... :spin:

Silly question that maybe someone can answer for me...

I just downloaded the v1.03 07LGT 5MT map from Cobbs website, uploaded the map to my AP and the file date lists it as Dec 5 2006. Why is that?

Irregardless of that, I currently have the 1.01 map loaded and my car stutters almost as bad as with the factory map. I hope the 1.03 can do something to help... :spin:

The date issue is a programming oddity, nothing to be concerned about. I am not aware of any shuttering issues. None of our Beta testers have reported this. What are you doing to create this shuttering?

any idea when the tgv delete issue will be fixed for the 07+ A/T?
We can delete TGV codes currently, although I believe two new codes may be present and we are looking into this. I will be sure to communicate once we have a resolution for this. Can you PM me the exact codes you are seeing?

Christian.

The date issue is a programming oddity, nothing to be concerned about. I am not aware of any shuttering issues. None of our Beta testers have reported this. What are you doing to create this shuttering?

Christian.

Right around 2500-4000 RPM, there are about two to three "bumps" in power where it feels like the engine is cutting out and picking back up under moderate acceleration. It seems like it only happens in second gear. It is much worse when the ambient air temp is over 80 degrees. The colder the air, the less the stutter. The car was great for about 400-500 miles after the AP install, but the stutter slowly came back.

I just flashed to the 1.03 map and the car is very smooth.

Other specs:

07 LGT 5 MT

Stage 1 (Otherwise stock)

93 Octane Stage 1 map (version 1.03) and running 93 octane fuel.

I checked the Stage 2 map out today -- still over boosting into boost cut. For what it's worth, I didn't (and don't) think it was a problem with the map in the first place. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with Invidia's divorced wastegate design interfering with the wastegate's normal operation. I don't know for sure because I haven't pulled it off and looked, but my problems sound a lot (exactly) like the problems korpsepatrol encountered.

Codes: P0108, P0244

I don't have a gauge installed yet, just using my AP. Hit 18 psi, held and then hit boost cut. Took longer to happen than it was with the other map, but I'm still going to pull the DP off to be sure about this.

I'm using the 93 oct Stage 2 map and I'm hitting 18psi according to the AP. Isn't the target supposed to be 16.5?

Other than that, the map feels the same as the 101 maps to me. Still stutters on occasion.

I'm using the 93 oct Stage 2 map and I'm hitting 18psi according to the AP. Isn't the target supposed to be 16.5?

Other than that, the map feels the same as the 101 maps to me. Still stutters on occasion.

I think the map notes pdf file for v103 say 17.5psi +- .5psi

Hit boost-cut today at WOT in 3rd gear. I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but I think i was around 4800-5200rpm. Only code thrown this time was P0244, and I don't think this is related to my DP anymore since I fixed that.

Right around 2500-4000 RPM, there are about two to three "bumps" in power where it feels like the engine is cutting out and picking back up under moderate acceleration. It seems like it only happens in second gear. It is much worse when the ambient air temp is over 80 degrees. The colder the air, the less the stutter. The car was great for about 400-500 miles after the AP install, but the stutter slowly came back.

I just flashed to the 1.03 map and the car is very smooth.

Other specs:

07 LGT 5 MT

Stage 1 (Otherwise stock)

93 Octane Stage 1 map (version 1.03) and running 93 octane fuel.

Update - ~500 miles later and the stutter has returned. Symptoms are the same as described above.

Archived