LegacyGT.com

Up/Cross/Down pipes - with Cobb OTS Stage 2? Need an e-tuner?

d_jamont

Gents,

New to the site, but the amount of great content is great, but a tad overwhelming!

I'm currently at AP - Stage 1, and am looking to put in A Grimmspeed UP/Cross-pipe and ERZ Catted Downpipe.

Two Questions:

1.) Will Cobb Stage 2 be sufficient/safe?

2.) Would it be worthwhile putting in the PnP Grimmspeed exhaust manifolds?

I also live in Nova Scotia, Canada which means no tuners for hundreds of miles.... so can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable e-tuner that does Accessports?

Any Canadians in the house?

Thanks!

Don

Great, that is what I figured the response would be.

So... I know I can datalog with the AP, but who would be a suitable AP tuner to use? As I understand it, you log during various driving conditions using the Cobb Stage 2 map, and then download and email the file to the tuner. They make adjustments based on the log, and send a modified map back. Rinse-repeat until the tune is correct.

How much is an appropriate price for a service like this?

Cheers,

Don

I have the new version of the AP. I'm guessing that is version 2.

Infamous 1, do you set up a map that takes into account the mods, and then I log using it? Or do I log using the COBB Stage 2 map and send you the results, and you create a new map?

Cheers,

Don

Infamous1, what's ATR?

Access Tuner Race

I have the new version of the AP. I'm guessing that is version 2.

Infamous 1, do you set up a map that takes into account the mods, and then I log using it? Or do I log using the COBB Stage 2 map and send you the results, and you create a new map?

Cheers,

Don

I setup a base map based upon your engine mods, elevation and octane.

infamoud i would like a map made i have a AP how do i do this process of getting a map?

If you have a pretty basic stg 2 setup on an 05' 5MT, I have tons of bases maps ready to go for this vehicle. Just PM me for the procedure and payment information.

Archived