LegacyGT.com

Unable to post Car For Sale

xbiker321

Trying to post a car for sale and it says

"xbiker321, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

- James

EDIT - Wow... just realized I just posted for the first time on this forum. Long time lurker. I think I just answered my question.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi xbiker321. Due to increasing new member registrations and issues with members not following the rules in the marketplace, restrictions have been added that require new members to be registered for 30 days and to have 15 contributory posts before they can access the marketplace. This is to protect members and maintain the high quality member marketplace that we have here on the site.

Newly Registered Members can VIEW the marketplace and threads, but will not be able to SELL until they have satisfied the 30-day and 15-post requirements.

Hope that helps.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi xbiker321. Due to increasing new member registrations and issues with members not following the rules in the marketplace, restrictions have been added that require new members to be registered for 30 days and to have 15 contributory posts before they can access the marketplace. This is to protect members and maintain the high quality member marketplace that we have here on the site.

Newly Registered Members can VIEW the marketplace and threads, but will not be able to SELL until they have satisfied the 30-day and 15-post requirements.

Hope that helps.

I’m glad I found this! Thanks for the info. Is there somewhere I can see how many posts I have?

Thanks

I’m glad I found this! Thanks for the info. Is there somewhere I can see how many posts I have?

Thanks

It's in the For Sale rules on the Home Page, and in an announcement at the top of every for sale forum on the site.

You can see your post count in your profile box to the left of every post you make, and it's also in your profile page when you click on your username.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi SBT,

Any chance you can check as to why I am unable to see or post in the marketplace section please. Been a registered member for awhile now and have over the required amount of posts but no bueno on the marketplace unless I log out and view them as a random.

Thanks for your time

Ryan

Hi SBT,

Any chance you can check as to why I am unable to see or post in the marketplace section please. Been a registered member for awhile now and have over the required amount of posts but no bueno on the marketplace unless I log out and view them as a random.

Thanks for your time

Ryan

Sent you a PM

• 3 weeks later...
I should be past 15 and definitely past 30, but no go. Who do I reach out to?

Reset your permissions. LMK if that doesn't work.

• 3 months later...
I've been a member for a long time yet my account needs activation again. I believe I met the 15 thread posts. Please enable activation admins.

Please log-off and check again. Advise whether you're able to access the Marketplace.

• 4 months later...

According to site records, you've never subscribed to our premium status. Had you subscribed, that subscription would still be in effect as it's a 1-time, 25-year subscription.

You have 1 post, this one, and 13 days on the site.

Per our FS rules, you need 15 posts and 30 days on the site in order to post-up a FS item.

BTW - How's Ivanovo this time of year?

• 3 weeks later...

I am facing the same issue. I am a longtime member, but have been fairly inactive as a contributor. However, I have a wonderful vehicle to offer for sale to the LGT community. I think someone should add these requirements to the Cars For Sale sticky thread.

I will work on getting my numbers up.

Archived