LegacyGT.com

Turn signal 'clicker'

Bump. Someone help us out with this. I'm tired of catching lip about leaving my blinker on after merging. They don't make much noise and they don't shut off unless you make a sharp turn.

The other problem is that I drive with my left hand at 12 o'clock some my arm basically covers the instrument cluster and the steering wheel blocks the view of anything the arm doesn't.:redface:

Let's kick this pig!

You could try one of those hyper blinker kits that used to be popular among the Honda crowd (I'm trying not to use the term "ricer" here) back in the day. You can adjust the speed so that it still blinks at the stock speed and there's a pretty loud relay inside that you can definitely hear. I'd try to find you a link to one but I'm at work and Google is blocked for whatever reason.

I've also noticed the blinkers don't turn off if I don't make a sharp enough of a turn. Thought there was something wrong as my old Hyundai would turn off a little too prematurely (just pulling into a turn lane). Freakin' Korean cars...

HAHA You said ricer!:lol:

You could try one of those hyper blinker kits that used to be popular among the Honda crowd (I'm trying not to use the term "ricer" here) back in the day. You can adjust the speed so that it still blinks at the stock speed and there's a pretty loud relay inside that you can definitely hear. I'd try to find you a link to one but I'm at work and Google is blocked for whatever reason.

I suppose you could if you wanted to :) . The point of larger relays is larger gauge wires for larger power consuming devices. But if it's just the loud click you want, this is what will accomplish it...bigger switch inside with more power moving it back and forth between "closed" and "normally open".

What the hell? Is this thread for real? Just change your blinker fluid and be done with it.

I wish the LGT had a real lane change feature. Even stupid chrysler vehicles come with that feature.

What's a lane change feature? I can push my turn signal stalk without clicking it all the way on no problem. I've never driven with my turn signal on, NEVER.

What the hell? Is this thread for real? Just change your blinker fluid and be done with it.

What's a lane change feature? I can push my turn signal stalk without clicking it all the way on no problem. I've never driven with my turn signal on, NEVER.

The lane change feature is when you just tap the stalk and it will blink 3 times for you without having to hold the stalk manually.

You mean LED's? HID's are headlamps

No, I have actual 10W HID bulbs in my factory locations! ;) Nice and white...nice and bright! I do worry about them getting hot though and possible melting something because they get reeeaally hot. So far so good. I try not to leave a door open for any extended period of time.

Hate to say it but I got one of those on my Honda Accord V6. We soldered a adjustable potentialmeter into the relay under my dash, I could make my blinkers change speed by twisting the knob. I can make them flash at stock speed all the way up to strobe speed, and even blinking so fast its solid :lol:

Hate to say it but I got one of those on my Honda Accord V6. We soldered a adjustable potentialmeter into the relay under my dash, I could make my blinkers change speed by twisting the knob. I can make them flash at stock speed all the way up to strobe speed, and even blinking so fast its solid :lol:

^^^ rice....welcome to graduation (lgt.com)

Archived