LegacyGT.com

Trinet Rotors>??

tingtang

so i was also looking into these rotors... and after searching a bunch of reviews on like G35 forums and sentra, lexus forums its gotten pretty good feedback... has anyone actually bought these and tried them out??? they really dont seem that bad, and they are also zinc plated... any1 have experience with these care to chime in?? theres one other thread about this but its about 2 years old...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140310733433

i was planning on going cross drilled.... not gonna be circuit racing so not worried about heat cracks... will probably use hawk pads and stoptech SS lines... i have read cross drilled rotors do nothing etc... but i had them on my integra and they seemed to perform better than full faced rotors.... i would just go with slotted but i cant get the image out of my head that its like a cheese grater :lol: i also like the way the cross drilled looks... i know that cooling is mostly done by the veins of the rotor.... just seeing if anyone has bought these or know anyone that has these and what they think of them... or if they have had any issues... i will probably order these in the next month or so unless someone has horrible personal experience... when i do though i will give a write up of them... though most of the performance aspecs would be coming from my pads and SS lines... thanks in advance guys for any comments :)

so i guess no1 has tried these still huh?? well ill probably still pick them up.... less than 300 for front and back shipped is hard to beat.... and after doing a search on google the majority of people that has these love them... so we will see how they hold up on a LGT soon enough :)

so i guess no1 has tried these still huh?? well ill probably still pick them up.... less than 300 for front and back shipped is hard to beat.... and after doing a search on google the majority of people that has these love them... so we will see how they hold up on a LGT soon enough :)

I'll get you a set of our slotted/x-drilled for $309 shipped front and rear if you want a proven and tried solution.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

i know... they do have a store http://www.trinetmotorsports.com/

im not talking about the ebay store....

what ur sayin doesnt make anysense.... because someone has a store it makes them more qualified to sell bad parts then someone with just a ebay store?? im not saying magnetic1 is selling cheap parts... but your reasoning i feel is kinda off... a quality product is a quality product... doesnt matter how its sold... now i dont know if trinet makes quality products... but from what ive read they have been good.... so ill be the first from the legacy's to give them a try....

They have a pretty (non-functioning) webpage. Not a store. If you go to their listed address, I bet it's a storage unit.

Their FAQ is a joke. They have "SEMA" tagged up everywhere but the only pictures posted are of OTHER peoples booths and girls.

If you want some pretty rotors, buy these cheapos. If you want real rotors, buy from name brand.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

They have a pretty (non-functioning) webpage. Not a store. If you go to their listed address, I bet it's a storage unit.

Their FAQ is a joke. They have "SEMA" tagged up everywhere but the only pictures posted are of OTHER peoples booths and girls.

If you want some pretty rotors, buy these cheapos. If you want real rotors, buy from name brand.

:whore:. Their address is a P.O. box. There's some things that I'm OK with going cheap on, but brakes are the difference between life and death. I wouldn't want to find out the hard way that these really are just a bunch of bling.

I'll get you a set of our slotted/x-drilled for $309 shipped front and rear if you want a proven and tried solution.

What kinda of rotors are those to be that cheap for both front and rear? Do you have any that are just slotted around that price? I would def be interested...as I want "real" rotors.:lol:

However, those trinets with the ironcross design look pretty tempting!:lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe anyone would actually want that on a rotor!:confused:

tingtang,

From your other posts I believe you have a stage 2 or stage 3 set up. I don't think you want to trust those rotors to slow down your car. I'm with mwiener2 and Mike from AZP. Those things look like a joke. They make friggin rotors with iron crosses in them-WTF! I have read other posts about magnetic1's products and service and they have been positive. I looked into his Wilwood kit (just ended up going another route). I would trust his products WAY more, and his pricing seems legit. Just my 0.02.

Archived