LegacyGT.com

TriNet Brakes systems

JayMitch2.5i

• 1 year later...
and you think that isn't for looks?

Did I say it wasn't for looks ?

I said that it doesn't look like it belongs at HIN :rolleyes:

How many people on this forum replaced their stock wheels with aftermarket ones which are actually heavier than stock ?

Looks are pretty important to most people, but there is a difference to the HIN crowd and classy mods.

Sorry, but anyone offering "designer holes" is gimmicky...I'd steer clear.

Things like J-slots actually came from research.

You're right though that lots of high end car manufacurers offer drilled--again, probably a lot for looks.

Sorry, but anyone offering "designer holes" is gimmicky...I'd steer clear.

Things like J-slots actually came from research.

You're right though that lots of high end car manufacurers offer drilled--again, probably a lot for looks.

Most of those higher end ones are actually cast holes.

Up until about 5 years ago most tracks in the US would not allow you to run any form of drilled rotors unless they were cast in or OEM.

-mike

Did I say it wasn't for looks ?

I said that it doesn't look like it belongs at HIN :rolleyes:

How many people on this forum replaced their stock wheels with aftermarket ones which are actually heavier than stock ?

Looks are pretty important to most people, but there is a difference to the HIN crowd and classy mods.

So by throwing on a set of drilled rotors you will have something that looks like a Ferrari? Haaa.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...
so i was also looking into these rotors... and after searching a bunch of reviews on like G35 forums and sentra, lexus forums its gotten pretty good feedback... has anyone actually bought these and tried them out??? they really dont seem that bad, and they are also zinc plated... any1 have experience with these care to chime in??

Archived