LegacyGT.com

trade cleared headlights for stock ones

lawl

I have a set of stock 05 black housing headlights.

I would LIKE a set of non-leaking cleared out (no amber) 05 black housing headlights. Money will go in your direction, obviously. (how much I dont know yet, I'm thinking about 50-75 bucks)

My stock headlights have no scratches. So if you're able to do it yourself you can make yourself some easy money :)

Thanks

car for sale. PM me!

Every now and then ppl @ AWJunkies setup a day for this. But I couldn't make it for one reason or another. I would like to have someone who's already successfully done it to work on my lights. Let me know if you set something up.

I held off for a year before i tried...its not that bad. Just gotta dive-in head first!!

i have great luck.

knowing me I'd hit my head on the diving board.

car for sale. PM me!

I have a set of stock 05 black housing headlights.

I would LIKE a set of non-leaking cleared out (no amber) 05 black housing headlights. Money will go in your direction, obviously. (how much I dont know yet, I'm thinking about 50-75 bucks)

My stock headlights have no scratches. So if you're able to do it yourself you can make yourself some easy money :)

Thanks

You want the JDM look one right? half black and half chrome? or you are looking for the blacked out one?

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

You want the JDM look one right? half black and half chrome? or you are looking for the blacked out one?

either. Both look fine to me although all blacked out would be awesome.

car for sale. PM me!

ill trade you my all grayed out headlights, with rx330 projectors already installed...haha

maybe

do you have pics of grayed out?

I was thinking about going HID. i would give you +$120 for a trade if grayed out looks in line with what I'm picturing in my head.

car for sale. PM me!

i can help you do it if you dont mind, they are quite easy to do :)

and you dont have to spend any money on it, or maybe just some money for the paint and stuff.

Hm...I'm in San Diego though. I go back to Arcadia once every 2 weeks or so... but I never drive the legacy.

If we can do it at your place I could just drive up on Saturday and go home the same day :)

Thanks for the offer. Favors for me usually end up in Baskin Robbins gift certificates :lol: (ask merv) If the rx330 conversion doesnt work out I will let you know :)

car for sale. PM me!

Hm...I'm in San Diego though. I go back to Arcadia once every 2 weeks or so... but I never drive the legacy.

If we can do it at your place I could just drive up on Saturday and go home the same day :)

Thanks for the offer. Favors for me usually end up in Baskin Robbins gift certificates :lol: (ask merv) If the rx330 conversion doesnt work out I will let you know :)

take your time, since im staying this summer :)

dont worry abotu the gift certificates and stuff, haha, im just here to help you out :)

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

^i offered the same service, and told him i would even help install the rx330's since he mentioned that it was they way he wanted to go...either way get er dun

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived