LegacyGT.com

(torx?) tool for removing crossbars - help pls.

bought my current lgt used, with factory crossbars in place but no tool to remove them included :rolleyes:

I think it's an external torx but can someone confirm that and tell me what size so I can find one?

Thanks!

getting out of the legacy game :cool:

thing is it looks like maybe an external torx socket, which are harder to find at my local store. it says 82 on it (size?). this is for the mont blanc bars. just wondering if someone can confirm the proper tool for removal.

thanks.

There actually is a line, but this time if I sell it it won't be for a loss ;)

no doubt. I don't know how you find time with the family and all. I've barely touched the porsche in past 7 months :spin:

are you sure an external Torx isn't just a 12pt socket? :lol: I know there are external Torx...just want to keep from overlooking the obvious like I did with the bolts on my BBS LM's ;)

SORRY....that's what I get for typing with a baby in my hand....

meant to say....'are you sure it's an external Torx and isn't just a 12pt socket'?

are you sure an external Torx isn't just a 12pt socket? :lol: I know there are external Torx...just want to keep from overlooking the obvious like I did with the bolts on my BBS LM's ;)

SORRY....that's what I get for typing with a baby in my hand....

meant to say....'are you sure it's an external Torx and isn't just a 12pt socket'?

i knew what you meant the first time :lol: btw they are "cap screws, flanged 12 point" bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived