LegacyGT.com

Tomei Expreme EL Headers w UP ... Part of my 05 LGT Stage 3 build

NYCdob

Thanks to Dewey over at TH Motorsports http://THMotorsports.com for putting me on to these beauties and at great price.

These are some great looking pipes. The 3 bolt header to UP connection definitely nice. Welds are mint... all openings are polished smooth as butta. Came with EVERYTHING ..gaskets, bolts, studs, bung caps.. Even roll of heat wrap and steel zip ties!

Install coming later with new Invidia TBE ... Waiting in my new 18G BB Turbo to get here.

uploadfromtaptalk1393288920723.thumb.jpg.4fb58c37c1a250d1db085359e1e4e911.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393288590101.thumb.jpg.517f8a2e9d260b871d5255d45d15a190.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393288549005.thumb.jpg.065ec6d9d53f1fba9a78bf3fb59b4476.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393288564281.thumb.jpg.3ad1a923d28d379698550b27abe3ed65.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393288887235.thumb.jpg.ac009e3c080c951e2e522246fc237fb1.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393288906356.thumb.jpg.fc90e08ac55fe586e305a7c55c393bd8.jpg

Thanks brother... Can't wait to do this build... Gonna be like driving a new car.. F that, BETTER than getting new car because I love this car. Only car I ever had that got excited when stock parts break... "Damn the exhaust and turbo broke... YESSS!!!" Haha

I would wrap it and run it honestly. I've always found just wrap to do the job really well. Tomei header wrap that comes in the box leaves a little to be desired though. If you do use it make sure you wear gloves! I'm a fan of DEI Titanium. I use it on all my stuff. Looks better too.

Yea I'm gonna call u tomorrow and order a roll of that Titanium wrap. The Invidia DP came today.. Gonna wrap both of them... If I had time and money tree was in full bloom I would like coating and wrap but the tree is picked bare.. so wrapping is most bang for the buck IMO.

Yea u probably right.. I think its more of feel good thing to know u got coating and wrap. One of those I did everything to stop the heat good feelings that cost $$ ... I'm going more for the push back in my seat power feelings w my $$

U like them?? Sounds good... I cant wait to do this stage 3 build!! Got a pile of boxes from TH Motorsports just burning to go in the car if the damn snow will melt and temp goes above 2!!

Stage 3 in my livingroom...

IMG_20140226_223829717.thumb.jpg.03e6a8652a5f74ac1ac5c8f55ede3694.jpg

Looks like your living room is using up a lot of gas :lol:

Love all your parts...got a hold of Jonathan and i will say six speed star has great customer service when emailing them to inquire about their turbos...

*Subbed for results...cant wait to see...

Are you going to do install yourself? Come by my garage in Chicago and we can throw it on...besides THMotorsports is a few minutes from me...;)

Then you can take me for a ride...

STi Mikey might be coming to Chicago to tune more Chitown Subies this spring? but i wont be ready...because wedding in May...after that...turbo upgrade and other goodies will be installed...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Between Johnathan at Six Star for the turbo and Dewey at TH Motorsports for all the hard parts... I have to say I onky have good things to say about getting everything together for my build. Knowledge, price and not just trying to sell me the warehouse makes for good relationship with suppliers.

Haha yea my livingroom is stage 3 8mpg ... I keep starring at pile of parts instead of the TV LOL... Thanks man I can't Fun wait to get building... Yea im doing it myself but Winter is killing me this year. I been working on cars and bikes since my dad use to make me pass him tools. This my first turbo power build though.

Chicago is a far ride ... Once I get the car done I'll take the ride ... Should be able to cut the ride time down after build and tune LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
98% parts are here and today is beautiful out.. 55 and sunny, heat wave!! BUTTTTT emergency work on my truck... Bad spark plug threads and it has to be on road ASAP so I'm here trying to tap and heli coil a recessed plug hole in the worst out of 8 spots when I could be elbow deep in stage 3 turbo goodness... Nobody ever told me Life will be fair

Archived