LegacyGT.com

Thinking about selling lgt

That means ill prolly part out all the good stuff. Looking at picking up a gto. I have been having issues on where to it the price at. With parts or without. Love the Subie but want another v8. Let the bash begin.

GTO is a pos :(

Sorry to see you sell the car but I hope you consider something else :)

Nothing but good on gto.. I haven't seen a negative thing on them. Plus a little money will put me over 400hp with ease.

My LGT beat a GTO.

I wanted a GTO up until that point. :)

Nice looking car though.

They didn't know how to drive it. They have a car and driver between the gto and a sti can't beat it, so I know you lgt didn't. Coupes are nicer looking.

They didn't know how to drive it. They have a car and driver between the gto and a sti can't beat it, so I know you lgt didn't. Coupes are nicer looking.

The guy I raced must have been a bad driver, but oh well.

I still like GTOs, I just wont get one. ;)

My brother has a 6.0 L GTO and he loves it as long as there isn't snow on the ground. Pretty fast stock, but has a lot of potential to grow.

I've raced a 6.0 L with unknown mods (I think just an exhaust) with my current stage 2 mods and he walked away from me fairly easily.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Aren't the 05/06 GTO's factory rated at 400hp?

A kid at work (19 y.o.) just picked up a red 05 Goat w/like 20k miles that's pretty Badass.

It's got nearly every Hotchkiss suspension bolt-on, air intake/k&n and FULL exhaust.

Quite a car for a sub-21 year old....That prick, lol.

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Aren't the 05/06 GTO's factory rated at 400hp?

A kid at work (19 y.o.) just picked up a red 05 Goat w/like 20k miles that's pretty Badass.

It's got nearly every Hotchkiss suspension bolt-on, air intake/k&n and FULL exhaust.

Quite a car for a sub-21 year old....That prick, lol.

I hope he understands how fast things can happen in that car. Tell him there is a time and a place for everthing. Think about the outcome.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Over here in NZ/Aus the GTO is known as the Holden Monaro (basically an older commodore). Does america get anything like the newer Holden Commodore?

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2011_holden_commodore_gts_e2.jpg

Over here in NZ/Aus the GTO is known as the Holden Monaro (basically an older commodore). Does america get anything like the newer Holden Commodore?

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2011_holden_commodore_gts_e2.jpg

Not a fan of the color scheme on that one. They look awesome in white/black. We never get the good ish over here in the states :mad:

thats a pontiac g8 here

We'll soon get the Chevy SS based on the Commodore

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2013/03/ss9b.jpg

Archived