LegacyGT.com

Thinking about an '08 spec B

sickdrift

Hi everyone.

The time is comming that I can finally replace my 01 Daewoo with a car I will actually enjoy. I really like the spec b because of the 6sp, and caus it has navi, which i can really use for work.

Question. What is the best price a person can get on one of these? Do you think it possible to get it for 30k before taxes and reg? Have i been on the receiving end of a crack pipe for too long?

Any and ALL help will be appreciated!

LG

How do you get away with getting them under invoice? I went in today and negotiated down to $500 over invoice. Invoice on the car is 32,500.

Check the sticky at the top of the pre-purchase forum. Basically, join an organization for 6-months and you are granted immediate access to it. I used it for my car, but sounds like most people are able to negotiated down under invoice regardless. DO NOT PAY OVER INVOICE.

Check the sticky at the top of the pre-purchase forum. Basically, join an organization for 6-months and you are granted immediate access to it. I used it for my car, but sounds like most people are able to negotiated down under invoice regardless. DO NOT PAY OVER INVOICE.

Well dealer invoice is $31,534, minus $630.68 (2%) is $30,903.32, plus $645 (destination), puts me at $31,548.32 before tax and license.

This is closer to what I want. Am I dreaming for an even $30,000?

Well dealer invoice is $31,534, minus $630.68 (2%) is $30,903.32, plus $645 (destination), puts me at $31,548.32 before tax and license.

This is closer to what I want. Am I dreaming for an even $30,000?

I'd say you're dreaming for an even 30K out the door. Now if you switch to a 2.5GT, there are incentives vs. nothing for the Spec.B. Where I am that would give you an extra $750 off. Something to consider.

I'd say you're dreaming for an even 30K out the door. Now if you switch to a 2.5GT, there are incentives vs. nothing for the Spec.B. Where I am that would give you an extra $750 off. Something to consider.

Originally when I started looking at the LGT's i wasnt interested in the spec-b's at all. I didnt like the interior, I felt it wasnt very "professional" looking. The 08's seem to be a bit more conservative.

The reason I want a spec-b now is that I want a manual trans w/navi, which I could use very much for work. Plus, with the type of driving I typically do, (mountains and backroads often times) I could really appreciate the more sporty suspension.

If you really think about it, for all you get with the spec b, compared to an almost equally equiped LGT, you get alot for the money.

Im just cheap I guess. Thanks everybody for the input.

OK, QSM Spec-B drove home with me last night.

$32698, w/homelink-compass, armrest, short-throw, Sirius Sattelite, and no rear wing.

35860 OTD, 13k down, 430/mo

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Did you check the for sale section? Forum member "damon" is selling his 08' DGM Spec-B with 1500 miles. Big savings over new, plus no sales tax. He's located in LA.

Even if you buy used you gotta pay tax i thought? When you go get registration, they ask for the sale slip, and then you pay the DMV.

I think?

OK, QSM Spec-B drove home with me last night.

$32698, w/homelink-compass, armrest, short-throw, Sirius Sattelite, and no rear wing.

35860 OTD, 13k down, 430/mo

Very awsome dude. Very good price... Im lookin forward to throwin down witht he sales guys.. Cant wait to see your ride!

LG

Archived