LegacyGT.com

Is there any interst for a 3" single exit exhaust?

bboygreddy

Had a shop custom TIG weld a 3" single back, mandrel bent, with an ultra quiet resonator inline, and a 3" inlet 4.5" tip muffler shooting out at the rear (driver side). MINOR cutting of the exhaust cut out on the bumper was required. But if there is some interest, we might be able to replicate it.. Will have pics and videos soon

I am running a CNT catless dp, to this set up. I had a invidia q300 before, which got kind of loud/raspy during WOT, which is weird, and this set up is nice and throaty regardless of throttle. You can def hear the rumble much more.

Please no single exit haters :)

• 3 months later...
Interested. I love the sound of the single exit Imprezas. There is something about my car that gives me a headache with any other exhaust than stock. I'm blaming it on the dual mufflers. Any chance to get a relatively quiet, affordable single exit exhaust?

Had a shop custom TIG weld a 3" single back, mandrel bent, with an ultra quiet resonator inline, and a 3" inlet 4.5" tip muffler shooting out at the rear (driver side). MINOR cutting of the exhaust cut out on the bumper was required. But if there is some interest, we might be able to replicate it.. Will have pics and videos soon

I am running a CNT catless dp, to this set up. I had a invidia q300 before, which got kind of loud/raspy during WOT, which is weird, and this set up is nice and throaty regardless of throttle. You can def hear the rumble much more.

Question bboygreddy-- where did you go to get this done? I'm in the Ellicott City/Columbia area and was hoping to find somewhere nearby to do work on my 3rd Gen so I don't have to trek all the way up to IAG... Just curious.

Pics/video?

Question bboygreddy-- where did you go to get this done? I'm in the Ellicott City/Columbia area and was hoping to find somewhere nearby to do work on my 3rd Gen so I don't have to trek all the way up to IAG... Just curious.

try tonys exhaust in glen burnie or mbs in pasadena both are great shops that do great work. from college park should only take about 30 minutes

I was so in to it at first but honestly it didn't flow with the direction I was going with my car. Nothing said luxury about an angled coffee can. So I put two coffee cans on :lol: But I couldn't be happier....it looks real clean and it's still custom.

Yea, they sound the same to me :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6GN-loQS0&sns=em]LGT Single Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmNPDpBel8&sns=em]LGT Custom 3" Dual Exhaust Clip - YouTube[/ame]

Archived