LegacyGT.com

That'll buff right out > not!!

BENCOB

Well, the damage is done and I'm attaching the pictures I've taken with my dumb phone. Looking for help as we don't have deep pockets and we're certainly not mechanics. Can/will any of you locals help with the repair......http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx295/AILEBABER/Mobile%20Uploads/SUBARU/0902121421_0001-1.jpg

Locals and all please chime in > Parts which shall have to be replaced are: Quarter panel, head light assembly, tie rod, a arm, maybe front bumper but it looks okay. Steering rod looks good/straight/undamaged. After putting car up on jacks and removing both front tires, we did start engine and turned steering wheel. We got steering fluid oozing back out the top of the reservoir, what means this? Further hidden damage? Brake assembly looks straight/good/undamaged......

This is what my true suby brother wrote after I sent him the photos > well cant tell exactly but looks like its going to need a lower control arm, tie rod inner and outer, and swaybar end link, about like before , will also need a head light and fender, might be able to buff the paint off the bumper, and i cant really tell how the hood looks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Not to worry, we're fixin' to replace her with a 2013......Good LORD willing and the creeks don't rise we're heading out very early this morning to buy another 2.5i......Best wishes for the new year to all my local Subaru bros and your families......-:)

Archived