LegacyGT.com

Thanks Harry!!!.

The Gray Ghost

I want to personally thank Harry for letting me forward my resume to him and he said he will forward it to the right people in the organization. He has helped me in the past with this and not too many folks will go out of their way to do this....being out of work for 1 year I am grateful for any type of assistance and I wanted to publicly thank Harry for doing this. Actually...he works at the same company I used to work for...what a coincidence!!. I think more people should be recognized for doing the small things in life because this may lead to something nice like a job offer!!!!. Thanks again Harry!!!.

Mark:):icon_mrgr

I have no bennies....I should have a job pretty soon....harry you did deserve this just as anyone else who I think has gone above and beyond. Remember you gave me the name of the other person I spoke to also....as rodney would say...look out for number 1 but don't step in number 2...LOL....

I love this area. But I was born and raised here. the trick in md is to find that slice of it where you fit in. What I like most is there are so many different types of slices. You have everything in the range of living and communities here. That with a decent mix of seasons is why I love it here. But I HATE Vaginia!

...or be off topic...BUT I too want to publicly thank Harry for helping me sell my car and POSSIBLY selling my dad's '92 S600!

CK

P.S. Harry and I go way back...He is a fellow alumni from The Heights! Where men are molded...GO CAVALIERS!!!

I love this area. But I was born and raised here. the trick in md is to find that slice of it where you fit in. What I like most is there are so many different types of slices. You have everything in the range of living and communities here. That with a decent mix of seasons is why I love it here. But I HATE Vaginia!

I am from MD as I said several times...I was raised in Bethesda and went to HS at Walt Whitman...class of 1979....:lol:...I just live in VA now.

...or be off topic...BUT I too want to publicly thank Harry for helping me sell my car and POSSIBLY selling my dad's '92 S600!

CK

P.S. Harry and I go way back...He is a fellow alumni from The Heights! Where men are molded...GO CAVALIERS!!!

Koo...LOL...

+1 to Harry as well (not to mention 06L and Shawn). Thanks again for the help in Sterling man.

You get your new car yet?

I am from MD as I said several times...I was raised in Bethesda and went to HS at Walt Whitman...class of 1979....:lol:...I just live in VA now because at the time I came back from Kauai I wanted to be close to my workplace at the National Reconnaissance Office....:)

^side note - you may want to remove that last portion.

+1 to Harry as well (not to mention 06L and Shawn). Thanks again for the help in Sterling man.

You get your new car yet?

^side note - you may want to remove that last portion.

Are you originally from Bethesda?. If so, where did you go to HS?. My Mom lives right across the street from NGA and I grew up in B-Town since the 60's. I removed the last portion just in case even though I don't work there anymore. I should have known better being in the I.C.

not from MD at all. Grew up near James Madison, went to school at George Mason. Use to work all over NOVA but now am in North Bethesda. I have a friend who just moved over to the Reston Town Center which is where I was headed last year but things changed.

Harry - the car is good. The car was aligned at DPS right after and the springs seemed to have quieted down.

I tried calling but they kept putting me on hold. I called DPS once and that was it. Nothing against Harris. Maybe they were just busy then.

Then all good. Yeah they can be pretty busy over there. You usually have to catch them very early in the AM to get anything scheduled or just walk in to the store.

DPS is normally very good about answering their phones. Hands down I would vouch for Pirouz and Brian(Bryan) any day.

Harry keep the Joobaru or sell it for the V?

I am having trouble deciding. And beign you recently moved on from your LGT I was wondering what your advice would be.

My advice would be to do what feels right to you. And if it feels right, think about the car two years from now. 5 years from now. Do you still feel it is a car you would be happy with to keep for that long? When I bought the LGT, I thought I would be happy with it for a good LONG time.

I sold my LGT and am regretting it a little more now. If I had known about the DIY garage in Sterling having a storage lot indoors with climate control, I would have kept the Legacy and continued upgrading it. So I am kicking myself pretty hard right now, but not as bad as when I sold my 2007 STI. I still feel the pain about selling that car.

You may start feeling the same thing if you sell your Legacy, after getting your own customized plates for it. And truth be told, I test drove a 2010 CTS V, and the car looks beautiful. It was... eh fast. Handling could be better in my opinion. It just felt too bulky for me. But hey, I drove one at least and we'll leave it at that. It isn't for me. I needed something a bit better and something that doesn't feel like cheap material that I am being overcharged for. I felt a lot like Captain Slow (James May) from Top Gear when he drove the CTS V. I found more things to complain about the car than actually enjoying it.

I am used to Subaru and will be sticking with Subaru. But this is all just my own opinion. The Legacy, the original rally car for Subaru, is an excellent car. Keep it and enjoy it. You are done paying the car off. Now you have more money to make it better than a CTS V. Look at it that way.

Archived