LegacyGT.com

Thank you and good-bye.

Unfortunately, I had to sell my Legacy GT for something more economical. this forum and especially the people that are on it are definitely top notch when comes to knowledgability and class. i had a lot of fun with my car while it lasted. i will still be checking in once in a while just to say hello or chime in on some info that i may contribute. anyway, thank you for all the help that i have received from all of you.

P.S. i have a couple of things for sale that i took out of my car before i traded it in.(local only please. i dont't have a way to receive payment except for person to person).

1. goodridge SS brake line(never installed)

2. AVO single din cubby(used)

3. Perrin panel filter(used)

4. XTEC 5000k HID(used)

5. eyelines(used) ----- just added

PM me for prices.

sorry to hear about your departure with the GT...it IS a nice ride, but do keep us updated and come back often!...

now...u got a pm :D

edit-- oh...local only??....bubble wrap the AVO piece and ship it to me :D..

In Taiwan now...:spin:

c230 is the wife's car, so i can't touch that. i traded the GT for a Jetta TDI, i've owned a TDI in the past and right now i can't go wrong with it, 42 mpg@ $2.80/gal.

^ wifey owns a jetta tdi as well. glad we have it too.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

you can do the math here to see if it was worth it: Fuel Cost Estimator - KOA Campgrounds of America :icon_bigg

haha sweet

For the miles I do each year (about 12,000) switching to a 42 MPG diesel car would save me $600 each year. So it would take about 10 years to make it worth it for me. I don't do nearly as many miles as some other folks though.

since my daily commute is 85 miles a day at an avg of 21 mpg and 3.10/ gal. it was just cheaper for me to go with the TDI.

Yeah with those #'s you are saving about $140 a month in fuel. I wanted the LGT but I rack up alot of miles as well so I went with the 2.5i wagon :icon_bigg 30mpg!

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

Hopefully you got a good price for your LGT and good deal on your TDI so depreciation does not offset your fuel savings. TDI's have high resell and LGTs seem to loose quite a bit of their value used initially at the same time.

Enjoy your new ride.

My parents have 2 TDI's. One gets 55MPG manual and the other is an 06 and gets 40's and is a auto, the o6 is so much more drivable than the older one, almost like a real car. I almost traded my LGT in for a TDI, but the hit was too much. Thank god I have a work truck and work pays for the fuel. Work truck is a diesel and I get 9MPG, but my GVW is like 19,000 lbs.

Archived