LegacyGT.com

Takeover MY Lease 2010 GT Limited

stupidjerry79

Need to get rid of my lease.

Just hit 6000 miles

2010 Legacy GT Limited Black/Beige

Over $2,000 in SPT and OEM accessories!!

10k per year, 30 months left

Under $500 per month

I will pay all bank transfer fees as part of the deal. Just pay to have the car re-registered and take it for less than $500 per month.

Dealer installed items include:

SPT Boost Gauge

SPT Pedals

SPT Short Shifter

SPT Titanium Shift knob

STI Shift Knob

USB Media HUB

Homelink Mirror

All weather mats

Moonroof deflector

Trunk mat

Cargo nets

Rear Spoiler

Wheel Locks

Fog lights (with aftermarket HIDS)

Retrofitted Nissan HID System

Will also come with a set of Dunlop Snow Tires.

Located in Boston, email me at StupidJerry79@gmail.com

Requires good credit for lease takeover!

Guest heightsgtltd

That all depends.

How many times have you seen people on here asking for help returning simple mods back to stock. Not to mention, if a dealer is doing service and something goes wrong with them, or even sees them and knows it's a lease good luck to you..

i got an idea, lets argue about it instead of trying to help the poor guy recoup from buying a rediculously over priced new car when he shoulda got a used one to start with.

Pretty ignorant statement insinuating I cant afford the car. What makes you assume that?

Ever occur to you that I might have just gotten a pretty hefty raise and want to get a nicer car?

29k seems way steep but try posting in the member auto for sale section. I am pretty sure I can get one with zero miles for a couple grand less.

Have the LGT's been selling for 29k? Mine stickered for 32k, not including all the accesories and install. Plus I have a set of snow tires.

Have the LGT's been selling for 29k? Mine stickered for 32k, not including all the accesories and install. Plus I have a set of snow tires.

Here is a good thread on LGT and Subaru pricing:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1800255

Unfortunately the accessories don't add much to the value of a car unless the specific buyer wants them and is willing to pay. Winter tires you may do better putting them up for sale.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a good thread on LGT and Subaru pricing:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1800255

Unfortunately the accessories don't add much to the value of a car unless the specific buyer wants them and is willing to pay. Winter tires you may do better putting them up for sale.

Good luck

Damn, I totally wish I had gone through them for my LGT, I could've saved a bit of money that way.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty ignorant statement insinuating I cant afford the car. What makes you assume that?

Ever occur to you that I might have just gotten a pretty hefty raise and want to get a nicer car?

Wow Jerry, I think he was coming to your aid/defense, I don't think he was trying to offend you. However... you DID post a "HELP I can't pay for this 2010 Legacy that I leased for more than a Beemer and I'm upsidedown in a car that no one will take off my hands" thread so I can see where he might have gotten confused. Good luck with the Camry sale.:rolleyes:

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

• 5 months later...

Archived