LegacyGT.com

Syracuse area Subie car lovers.

theGeneral

Well, the only place I like to get into "spirited" snow driving is in large parking lots. I took my son for some donuts behind Shoppingtown Mall last week but we don't hang out that long for fear of cops.

What did you have in mind?

there's a group of us that meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Cicero on Sunday nights around 7pm :)

My question is: How good are their Wings???

I'm new to NY and have yet to find somewhere with awesome Hot Wings!

I'm 20 mins. South of Syracuse and would defintiely be down to check this place out!

Where are you in the area Rutchard???

BWW is a great joint. They've popped up in a lot of places lately. Google Buffalo Wild Wings for their website (prob just their name .com) and check out the flavors. They have great boned (haha) and boneless wings in a variety of flavors....I think 16.

The atmosphere is really nice too, the bar section has like 30 tv's and normally a good vibe from everybody during sports games.

Also check out the Hanger in Amherst MA. #1 Wings by far within 150 miles.

My question is: How good are their Wings???

I'm new to NY and have yet to find somewhere with awesome Hot Wings!

I'm 20 mins. South of Syracuse and would defintiely be down to check this place out!

Where are you in the area Rutchard???

The wings are good enough. I wouldn't go as far as "awesome" but we do keep going back, lol!

I'm just off the thruway between Syracuse and Rochester.

The wings are good enough. I wouldn't go as far as "awesome" but we do keep going back, lol!

I'm just off the thruway between Syracuse and Rochester.

lol that sounds more like an honest answer. I've found that the best wings come from privately owned joints (bars, tavers, etc.) rather than chain places.

Who is it that actually meets up there; A bunch of Subaru dudes from the forum or just some random locals???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just swung by BWs about an hour ago and there were some subarus there. 2 impezas a 2.5 rs, a wrx, and a clean svx, but thats it. no one around and no groups inside not sure when they normally show up, but I may hit it up again when it gets a little warmer out.

Archived