LegacyGT.com

Suspension upgrade.

Just brought my Legacy to the shop to get some suspension work done. Two things I felt needed some improvement on this car are the handling and the shifter. So hopefully this will solve one of those problems.

Putting on:

07 wrx struts and springs

raliteck rear swaybar

whiteline front endlinks

Ill report back with the difference.

• I Donated

Congrats on the new purchase.....

BUT

Either make a build thread for updates or post them in teh suspension thread if they are suspension related

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

why make a whole new thread when you could have posted this in the suspension sticky????? would be alot better.......

I didnt post it there because people generally use that thread for questions.

Congrats on the new purchase.....

BUT

Either make a build thread for updates or post them in teh suspension thread if they are suspension related

A build thread would make more sense. Perhaps I will do that.

cuz it's fun to start new threads..

O and this reason too lol.

Here ill make more use of this thread. brokin I read your a mechanic. What would you say this will cost me? For replacing my current suspension with the wrx suspension i mean. It should save some trouble having them already assembled.

• I Donated

Yes I am a mechanic lol

I dunno what the book labor for it is off the top of my head, but I would assume its somewhere around 2 hours of book labor. So anywhere between $150 - $180 I think would be a fair price for a shop to charge.

Personally, I would probably charge about an hour of labor, just because I've done it a million times and I'm pretty quick at it. If I have air tools and a lift at my disposal, I can do it in less than an hour

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived