LegacyGT.com

Summer Is Here - Check In/sound Out Houston

BENCOB

Just wanted to start this thread and ask those that care to check in and perhaps tell us how/what/when you're doing these days and this summer......We'll be at the Astros game this Sat, my/our 3 sons finishing the school year 6/5......Gonna see if we can travel north to Utah this summer, I'm itching to make a (long) road trip with our leggy, she's never had this experience......benCOB

Exciting game last night, had us on the edge of our seat. Berkman got thrown out at the plate, Pence got thrown out trying to steal; both for (imho) careless base running. In the 9th inning our reliever, thinking there was going to be a pick off attempt at 2nd base, threw the ball into center field, advancing runners to 2nd+3rd with the score 4-3 in our favor, then loaded the bases. Alas, Erstad + Ausmus saved the game and boy, that was a rush, the crowd went wild......GO ASTROS

hopefully a road trip to california with a few of my friends at the end of june. If we do go we won't be taking the legacy though.. to much mileage. Taking my friend's civic instead. Saves on gas and no premium either.

I've never been to a baseball game though. Maybe i'll do that this summer too. Sounds like fun!

I need to take summer classes too.. earn more credits

• 4 months later...

Ausmus retired, have to wait and see what Astros do next year......Texans have perfect record!? Didn't go to Utah but went east instead to Maryland + Virginia which was ~3,500 mile road trip......Went to Sugarland to "run from water" as Ike churned up the Bay and Gulf......Was planning 2nd vacation to Utah during Thanksgiving but understood CCISD is cutting the kids' break short......

Greetings again to all in our area......

• 4 weeks later...
Word up homies in the dirty south....... I am in Clear Lake City. Where are ya hanging???? Come out to Kemah on Sat. nite to hang out. PM me for phone # to set rendezvous points. If the weather is good we roll--a few subie folks meet and cruise down to Kemah. HOlla!!!!!

I try to get out there as often as I can. Maybe we've met. I remember a black 08 wrx sedan with aftermarket wheels, at least 1-2 bug eye rexies and a higher model 2.5i leggy. Even saw the newer sti parked at home depot 1 night......See ya

I try to get out there as often as I can. Maybe we've met. I remember a black 08 wrx sedan with aftermarket wheels, at least 1-2 bug eye rexies and a higher model 2.5i leggy. Even saw the newer sti parked at home depot 1 night......See ya

Yeah?

I have the Satin White Pearl LGT wagon that is normally out there. Dood lemme know when you are going and we can set a place to meet and cruise down there. I normally meet with the rest of the crew in Friendswood @24 HR fitness and we cruise to Kemah through L.C. on 518. If you know other folks w/ Subies, round em up and let's make a real Subaru section. I am tired of all the d@mn 'Stangs and Camaro's makin all the noise; I want to hear more boxers. Keep in touch man.:icon_bigg

Interesting, I've not noticed or seen you out there. Our home is only ~5-10 minutes from the place and I suppose more often than not I don't go......I think our sons will be more enthusiastic if/when I tell them we're going out to see a turbo leggy wagon......Peace

PM me your cell # (I don't know mine) and I'll give you a shout this Sat......

SonOfBadBoy, you're the white wagon I met out at Kemah like MONTHS ago, right? I remember you saying you had an OTS tune and stuff. :)

If I didn't have previous arrangements this Saturday, I'd be all in for coming out this weekend with my SWP.

And BenCob, did I meet you at Fry's some time ago?

I'm the SWP 06 LGT in League City. I used to have chrome wheels; but now I have dark MB Motoring Weapons. I'm usually seen around driving like an ass.

sup guys

Ben-

consider it sent

Sam--

I remember you, the nasty chromies and all.....j/k... Things have changed much since then.... Perrin catless upipe, fully catless 3" downpipe, K&N Typhoon CAI, and a protune by Sean at Rallitek. Lots of noise, stink, whistle, and GO FAST!!!!!!! I am prolly the same when it comes to driving style----total ass indeed. Not wreckless, just fast and agressive. Always looking to assasinate some unsuspecting stang, camaro, any import or crapbox neons. Always fun. Anyway holla at me sometime. We always need more Subie owners at the meet. Take it easy man.

--Brendan

I'm wanting to go out to a meet tonight; I just don't know where.

Did the meets at Starbucks on Nasa Rd. 1 get any better? I also know people have been meeting up at Barnes and Noble on Bay Area too.

I'll honestly be hitting up both of them with my girlfriend tonight. So, hopefully i'll see some of y'all around.

Btw, Brendan, I want a ride in your car!! I want to see what I can expect from Stage 2!

Did the meets at Starbucks on Nasa Rd. 1 get any better? I also know people have been meeting up at Barnes and Noble on Bay Area too.

I'll honestly be hitting up both of them with my girlfriend tonight. So, hopefully i'll see some of y'all around.

Btw, Brendan, I want a ride in your car!! I want to see what I can expect from Stage 2!

OKIE, I will cruise down there, might be late though, gotta finish my work-- possibly be around there at 9:30 or 10.... I will send a pm with my celly number to all that want to chat for meeting instructions.....

2 words bubble island

Alan - I met up with Eugene at Texas City earlier this week. He mentioned a toy drive for a charity in our area. I think he mentioned that you'll be involved. If yes keep me/us posted so we can help out the needy......OB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived