LegacyGT.com

Stupidest phrases/questions you've seen on this forum about the Legacy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is this in 4th gen?

Because I've seen most of the stupidest phrases/questions come from the 4th gen threads. Most who frequent this forum are in fact 4th gen owners, but please, add anything regarding any year Legacy. All stupidity is welcome here.

I think this is pretty deserving.

Pretty much self-explanatory. Quote what you saw on this forum that is deserving of recognition here in this thread

It is a public forum where other speak.

Don't like what you hear, don't listen

FWIW, I have said plenty of dumb stuff in my life....meh:spin:

Because I've seen most of the stupidest phrases/questions come from the 4th gen threads. Most who frequent this forum are in fact 4th gen owners, but please, add anything regarding any year Legacy. All stupidity is welcome here.

uuhhhh....stupidest is not a word. most stupid is the correct term. free bump!!

This one was classic. :lol: loud.

Halloween 10. Across town racing in the legacy from Mesa to tolleson(crossin the equator). Dj Rap: Synthesis although I was thinking of Luda Move bitch. SO thebest part of the night on my way to the next hour long drive to the party is that that the head lights in the rear are from none other then a GT Legacy. As it passed me it was a hot brunette as I looked over...we raced through traffic for the next half hour as this is my best memory in the Legacy. James bond tux and all(roulette wheel cufflinks, Kenneth Cole) with the my system proy as the only highlight on the GT deff kept pace as the sound track is to DJ Rap.

What do you race to???:cool:

Archived