LegacyGT.com

Strut bars that fit the 08 leagay

NORULZleggy

I know some of you hate the strut bars, but I am wanting one cause I can get a hella deal on them. I want to know what strut bars fit the 08 Legacy GT/2.5I. I thought there were some from the STI and WRX that would work. Please let me know if you all have found any or know of some. Just wanting a bit of bling under the hood.

But you need feel the pain... enjoy the pain... love the pain.... Be a man!

Uhmmm... I think the ghey joke just went too far. I have to go take a shower in boiling water using a Brillo pad for a wash cloth now. Something like the shower taken in the Crying Game! :lol:

Well I am not a vendor on here but, I am a vendor that sells parts for performance car's. So i can get my parts cheap for myself. i am new to the Legacy but not the STI and wrx.

Hipster my car is not hard core, it is a 2.5I. this would be mainly for show stuff. some shows in town's i go to look for things under the hood. Most of the time judges as me what kinda motor it is and this and that cause it is different.

Well the 08+ Impreza body is basically a Legacy.

Since its just for looks use a the ebay one and get and STI badge... most people cant tell...

Mike do you still have yours?

Well I am not a vendor on here but, I am a vendor that sells parts for performance car's. So i can get my parts cheap for myself. i am new to the Legacy but not the STI and wrx.

Hipster my car is not hard core, it is a 2.5I. this would be mainly for show stuff. some shows in town's i go to look for things under the hood. Most of the time judges as me what kinda motor it is and this and that cause it is different.

Well the 08+ Impreza body is basically a Legacy.

Mike do you still have yours?

Yup. Currently running an STi bar up front and an eBay bar in the back. The eBay front bar is an exact (cheap) copy of the STi bar. Different material, but looks the same. The STi bar cost me around $265 and the eBay bars are about $40 with shipping.

JR is right. Get the eBay bar and put an STi sticker on it. It's too shiny to be STi, but 99% of people won't know.

Duh, the SpecB. Thats why I say I might get some more eBay bars. Put them on the GT for looks. The wife made me leave all the other parts except the sways, endlinks, bushings, chassis braces and strut braces on the GT. Its still stage 2.5 with the Tokico/Swifts, BBK, etc. Hell, the GT is still faster and handles better than the SpecB. She even kept the CF grill and I had to make a DIY grill for the SpecB.

If your married don't spoil your wife. I started spoiling mine 15 years ago and it has been downhill for my wallet and my mods ever since.

I have a great condition cusco bar for sale if you are interested...

Maybe the OP is interested. Even a great used price is too high for the wifeys car. Cusco is a WAAAYYY better product than eBay. But its just about the looks. Kinda looks cool tucked up behind the AVO TMIC and GFB BOV. Plus it frames the adjusters for the struts. I got used to the way it looked when it was MY car still.

But Thank You for the offer. Possibly another member following the thread is interested in a very nice front strut bar? :)

yeah the wife drives the car, I just got her some 225 falken ze-912, cause we like to hit a few corner's on back road:wub:. The yoko's screamed like a little girl when we pushed the car hard. I thank you for giving me the yearso I can cross reference.

I did pm ya GTkan. Now I can check the price for the 08 and might be able to get it even cheaper then I thought. Also I am not one to get things off ebay since I can get stuff for low prices. :)

Archived