LegacyGT.com

Will this strut bar work with the Perrin Large TMIC?

Guishin82

It works on my friend '05 LGT Wagon but not on my '06 LGT Sedan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/MacR32/sti_strutbar.jpg

Thanks for the Info MacLGT-B. Thanks Magic for the Cusco suggestion. I was actually considering the STi one in this picture but wasnt really sure if it would fit so I began looking at the cusco, and other ones. MacLGT-B or anyone else, do you know for sure that this strut tower bar will fit? Its not exactly cheap so Id like to know before I spend the cash. Thanks again.

MacLGT-B or anyone else, do you know for sure that this strut tower bar will fit? Its not exactly cheap so Id like to know before I spend the cash. Thanks again.

Ed, AKA Mudfoot here on the forum has this bar on his '05 LGT Wagon with the PERRIN TMIC and there is about 1/2 clearance between the TMIC and the Bar.

He help me install my PERRIN TMIC on my Spec.b and when we tried to reinstall the STI Strut Bar it was rubbing agaisnt the TMIC which caused a nasty vibration.

We never tried to figure out why it fitted on the Wagon and not the Sedan. Send Mudfoot a PM, maybe he can help out.

If you know someone that has the STI Bar on their car, try test fiiting on yours.

Archived