LegacyGT.com

Stock 08 spec. B road tuned by RED MIST

Drogos

As stated above bone stock down to the last bolt and paper air filter. Comp. test and new stock plugs installed before tune. Complete service done by the owner of Red Mist Auto - Mike.

I had HUGE stadder in first 4 gears especially neck braking in 2nd. Part throttle was ok but it would choke horribly under full load. After few hours of road testing and tweaking the map I have no studder, car pulls harder and smoother all the way to the redline. I was scratching my had over the purpose of this tune since I just got the car and it's stock but studder was way to annoying. Gains are obvious so money well spend and great service from Red Mist. Turbo spools up a little bit later but very fast and holds boost strong all the way to the top. Results below, any comments very welcomed

Before_and_After.thumb.jpg.a1d346962b33f96e94f94adac9ba46e7.jpg

very nice numbers for a stock ride.... NOW IT'S TIME TO MOD!!! :)

I know right :) waiting for new Turbox 3" DP to be released. Wanted SPT CBE for the longest time but it will be to much with DP for a DD. Stock exhaust is not a big restriction anyways so DP will do for now.

In terms of numbers ...it's a just a virtual Dyno but tuner said it's within 5% and he compared quite a few cars with real Mustang dyne so you might say it's quite believable. Numbers are good but what's more important for me that F***** studder is gone.

Archived