LegacyGT.com

STI Pedals

TPLGT

I'm lookig for a new set of STI pedals for my 06 LGT. Any ideas on where is the best place to go....I think the cheapest I have seen on the net is $115...any help would be appreciated...

Also, I'm looking to buy an Accesport and MAP from TDC...I've read nothing but great things about Jon...

When I had VWs I worked a little bit on my cars...I know enough to be dangerous...My only hang up is getting the accessport and screwing something up.... any takes for a Noob would be appreciated.

TP

Rehab is for quitters.

Does anybody know where (or if) you can buy the red replacement pads for the STi pedals?

I've had the STi pedals on my car for only 5000 miles and I've noticed that the pad on the clutch pedal is wearing already!

Or you can go the even cheaper route and get WRX pedals with the matching dead pedal for less than a set of just the three STi pedals. Uniform appearance plus no red shavings. What more could you ask for?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

All four pedals and free shipping for under $95. Can't beat that. One of the first things I did was take my STi pedals out and sell them so I could buy these. They are a perfect fit and, IMHO, much better looking than the pink STi pedals. It's the pink thing that throws off the look. That and the fact you can't get a matching dead pedal.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

All four pedals and free shipping for under $95. Can't beat that. One of the first things I did was take my STi pedals out and sell them so I could buy these. They are a perfect fit and, IMHO, much better looking than the pink STi pedals. It's the pink thing that throws off the look. That and the fact you can't get a matching dead pedal.

If those fit the Legacy they'd fit an Outback too, right? (06, specifically.)

Archived