LegacyGT.com

stash

speddmn

In the door pocket... Wrap it in a cloth and say the cloth is for wiping handprints off your car.

Or put velcro on the smokes and under the seat, then velcro it to the bottom of the seat.

In the spare tire area in that foam tray?

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

hahaha this is the second post of this type.

My recommendation as is what i recommended in the first thread. You can easily put a pack of parliment hundreds in the fuse panel door right above your left foot under neath the steering wheel.

You could remove your owner's manual, hide it, then put the smokes in the black book cover in that little compartment in the glove box.

If you think she won't know you've been smoking, you're only fooling yourself. They always know. ;)

hahaha this is the second post of this type.

My recommendation as is what i recommended in the first thread. You can easily put a pack of parliment hundreds in the fuse panel door right above your left foot under neath the steering wheel.

Haha, thats interesting...I smoke that very brand. Can't beat the charcoal in the filter :lol:

i'll take the condom comment to heart, thanks !! :)

it just struck me as wierd as it's always bee obvious to me where I could stash em until this car... don't smoke IN the car but thats where I like to keep em handy..

on top of the lil hidden door that hides the fuses is the best. ive been smoking two years and not even a question from either parent. by the way im 20, and live with my parents as i go to school so im still in the clear. my dad would rip my head off if he found out.

a buddy of mine years ago got some 3M velcro. Put one on his "Cig case" and the other under the dash by the pedals. He then placed it up underneither in a way that it was held securly and out of the way. Only way you would find his "cigs" was to reached way under and look. If all else fails go Rectally.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Brettrock/altoids_small.jpg

High School Tech. Stores well in center console. If anyone asks for one just say "its empty" or "thats where I keep spare fuses"

umm, do you seriously think she doesn't know you smoke??? I can tell a patient who smokes just by looking at his hands, the tar stains are unmistakable... not to mention the teeth, the breath, and so forth. Patients are always trying to hide it from me so I won't mention it in their medical record and their insurance stays low. If you know it's bad enough that you have to hide it, I suggest you get some professional help, because it isn't going to get any better for you...

Grow some balls and stop now while your still alive.

Being in health care...I wish all you guys could/would stop. What you most likely will deal with later in life isn't worth the pleasure you're deriving from it now. Trust me. No more lecture.
It is still ugly.

^you're a doctor?

I have this rash on my balls.... If I send you a pic can you diagnos it?

Yup, guilty as charged, I made the crazy decision a while back to actually try and help people. Little did I know that most people would rather go through unimaginable pain than have someone else help them:spin:

Archived