LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 - 223 AWHP / 291 AWTQ

Pretty Happy with the results:

A/F - Stable - 11.9 @ 2,500 RPM to 11.3 @ 6,700 RPM

Max Boost - 16.9 @ Mid Range With No Spikes at all

http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/main/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&sat=0&cb=0&dgr=1&smm=0&sg=1&runid1=501&rgb1=000000255

those numbers are achievable from stage1 if i'm not mistaken.

That Could Be....

Although I bet that's not the average Stage I Car - it's the extreme, and most likely not 100K miles & 5EAT.

Based on what I've seen here and elsewhere my results are right in line, with maybe even some higher TQ Numbers than typical...;) Although that very well could be the 5EAT driving that up some:p

The real part that feels good to me is the extremely steady A/F Ratios, and no Boost Spikes... So that means fairly flat curves/power delivery compared to stock:wub:

those numbers are achievable from stage1 if i'm not mistaken.

Not in a 5EAT, though.

My stage 2 5MT, for comparison, made 260whp and 337 ft-lbs.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...

different tuners / diffident tunes / different results. its pretty simple.

case in point from a friends re-tune

" I went from 356hp at the wheels to 389 JUST by adjusting my AFRs, he did not even mess with my boost, not only that but my car was actually running richer after the fact. So in essence, I gained hp while making my car safer. "

oh wow all on the stock cat back? very nice

Yuppers - Just Up/Downpipe, a Tune and a GrimSpeed EBCS:cool:

And we'll see how it feels with a new O2 sensor.... The front one went bad shortly after getting the car to Stage 2:mad:

• 2 months later...
wait, wait, wait. your STOCK car (with a drop-in filter) make 260/280? i'm sorry, but is that a joke?

My bad i was a little tired last night I'm 240/260 but yes completely stock with a drop in k/n and my clutch was slipping from previous owner....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKO3y7TfYo]BrenTuning 2009 Subaru Legacy GT "Stage1" 240whp/260wtq - YouTube[/ame]

Stock baseline was 195/190

+45 whp air filter, huh? i had a bren tune on my car for about a week. first tune dyno'd @ EFI 256/290. then brens tune (same setup) showed 316/340 (or right in that neighborhood). however despite "gaining" 60 whp my car wasn't pulling as hard and my mpg went down the shitter. the numbers sure sounded nice but the performance just wasn't there for me.
i can put anything i want down here?!

Any other 240/260 lgt would rape your car from any rpm. That dyno be inflated with helium

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hey now. that panel filter could be soaked in unicorn piss which WOULD bring it from +2 - 5 whp to +45...

Any other 240/260 lgt would rape your car from any rpm. That dyno be inflated with helium

baseline was pretty accurate though.. Bren is a powerhouse :)

Baseline is accurate. If it actually made that extra off a panel filter I would be getting my car tuned from him even if it was a 2000 miles away and $1500 for the tune.

I just don't see that much from a stage 1 tune. My stage 2 tune made 271whp and 323trq with small leak from the inlet hose and I'm skeptical of those #s.

his numbers are fairly impressive. check out the website and dyno data base. Not sure how complete the data base is at this point...

my buddy has a stage 2 specb that is putting down about 282whp with Bren IIRC.

his numbers are fairly impressive. check out the website and dyno data base. Not sure how complete the data base is at this point...

my buddy has a stage 2 specb that is putting down about 282whp with Bren IIRC.

yeah they're impressive alright. i'm at stage 3 on a vf52 and dyno'd at 275. i would definitely be curious to see how it would run against your buddy's - he in CT, too?

Archived