LegacyGT.com

Spt intake and heat shield instructions

jamato998

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
hey MAG you figure it out or no im getting mine today so we will see how it goes :confused: im sure it cant be hard.. ive installed many o intake the worse one by far hands down was my ex's 04 ion redline OMG that sucked my will to live it was a quick little car probally pushed 300 hp... it got traded in on a 05 GTO:eek:

I'm trying. I mean, they're in and working fine, but not completely right... i dont have instructions so i just wung it hahaha, i cant figure out how to mount to end of the heat shield to the nose of the car, and the inake has a slight lean to it :/

I put the shield in first and mine had a little hole in the heat shield and there was a little hole that lined up with it in the fender so I just put a bolt and a nut on it and it worked fine everything is straight and working fine ill take a few pics later

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGkmMFyuKe8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪05 Legacy Gt SPT intake‬‏[/ame] I think it sounds good none the less

Sorry for the crappy pic and video both were taken with my driod...

Also I took the factory intake hose and connected it to the spt pipe and it put the filter further into the fender I did it just to see what and if it would fit in there I didn't keep it that way just as an fyi there are probally no power gains for doing that just looks funny with that HUGE opening in the fender lol

20110612161701.thumb.jpg.e945a7c1f8c3912014d1d33b0d51634c.jpg

Archived