LegacyGT.com

Who sponsors this site?

This is a very professional site, with high level of quality posts. I saw where it said "Not Associated with Subaru..., but did not see what organization is funding site. Looks like something Subaru is benefiting from and could use for gaining market pulse. Maybe answer in FAQs, but I missed it. Just curious to know these things. As an X Audi owner, current Benz, BMW and Volvo owner, I am very seriously considering buying a Leg 2.5GT for a replacement car this fall. This site has been much more helpful than any dealer or car mag. I went to dealer and sat in a new LLBEan Outback and was very impressed with style, quality and hope the Leg 2.5GT Leg drives/feel as good as it looks on paper.

[quote name='MtnSub']This is a very professional site, with high level of quality posts. I saw where it said "Not Associated with Subaru..., but did not see what organization is funding site. Looks like something Subaru is benefiting from and could use for gaining market pulse. Maybe answer in FAQs, but I missed it. Just curious to know these things. As an X Audi owner, current Benz, BMW and Volvo owner, I am very seriously considering buying a Leg 2.5GT for a replacement car this fall. This site has been much more helpful than any dealer or car mag. I went to dealer and sat in a new LLBEan Outback and was very impressed with style, quality and hope the Leg 2.5GT Leg drives/feel as good as it looks on paper.[/quote] Well, thank you very much for the compliments to our site here. It's a relatively young board but i think that we have made strides to compile as much info as we can. So far i don't think there is too much "funding". I will let Tide answer that.... It's actually been really cool being one of the first 10 members or so and seeing this board take off like it has. Many of us "know" each other from other boards and such. Actually we have a very good crew. And I see that you have already met our resident postwhore (your welcome monkey :lol:) it's very cool that you have owned so many quality cars and are now looking into getting a subaru. i don't think you will be disappointed, but I can't say for sure as I haven't had the priviledge of owning that kind of assortment of automobiles. Subaru would love to hear about your interest in this car.. you are the target that they are aiming for!

No real sponsors here. I run it off of my own webserver of which I had plenty of space on. Over time I will pick up some 'sponsors' in the form of affiliate advertising, but really that is just to take the pain of the the monthly bandwidth charges. This site is lucky that a high number of knowledgable enthusists all came around in the first month and poured their knowledge into it. I look forward to keeping that level of quality information about the new Legacy available here in one place for anyone to find. Thanks for your comments. Cheers.

Come later this summer or early fall, I hope we can add some more informative information as is in several of the tech sections and main areas. :) I enjoy making information available to help others learn as I have learned a good deal in a couple of areas with the research. There is much to add though. :) Welcome and I hope you enjoy this place as many of us do. Don't forget to hit up the Sunday night chat sessions or any time which is available at the bottom of the forum menu. :)

[quote name='jedimaster']I'll help support the site. A nice Cultofthejedi.com banner would look good up-top...[/quote] dork! :lol::lol: I know we have discussed this before.. I am just messing with you. So what is illfindsomethingtoputhere.com? do you guys shave your heads and stuff?

Archived