LegacyGT.com

Speeding Tickets with your Legacy or Outback?

NewScooby

I'll confess to having fallen prey to my valiant opposition in "the game." :redface: I was being foolish and dumb, and I did get caught.....

Too embarrassed to mention actual citation. :icon_tong I'm definitley NOT proud of it.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

45 in a 30 and 69 in a 50, good thing they didnt catch me about 2 hours earlier (I wont get into speed though, that will get this locked fo-shizzle :redface: ) and I'm thinking about trying to trade for a 2002 White WRX this summer, but I shouldnt have more powa

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

come on Tsi+Wrx, we want to hear the embarrassing ones the most!

No way! :icon_tong I'm too old to be getting speeding tix! :redface:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Y'all know, I've gotten relatively lucky - no insurance premium increase even after my last ticket.

I guess I can chalk that up to my 15+ years of spotless driving, otherwise. :)

Time to do the Karma thing all over again! Sigh....

90 in a 55, but I was not guilty....it's a long story, but to sum it up....a**hole cop who got away with abusing his badge....

soooooo you were going 40 over and you werent guilty?

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//copbashing.jpg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

not for speeding yet (knock on wood ) I just got pulled over yesterday for having a new york yankee front plate instead of the state one and the first thing out of his mouth was How long you been a yankee fan living here. WTF?? But no ticket thank you mistress carrie
check us out here http://newenglandsubarus.com/

no, I was not doing 40 over, or even 35 over(90 minus 55 equals 35)...hence the "not guilty" statement. but thanks for your concern.

ohh I see since the cop made a mistake you think you are gonna get off....

Dopler radar in the cruisers dont lie my friend.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived