LegacyGT.com

Spec B Control arms and struts available

MIKEBRAVO

Last night I found a site that had the Spec B struts and control arms for sale. The only problem is I cleared my History and I cant find the site again. Has anyone else seen this site or am I loseing my mind? The arms were roughly $1300 and the struts about $1600.:confused:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Thanks Resnick was the one I was looking for, and now that dealers are carrying them the price should come down.

nobody offers aluminum trailing arms, rear upper arms, or front LCA from what I have seen

Check out ResnickMotorSports.com!!!!

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

That price is outrageous man...

Cusco sells control arms for the leggy for WAYYYY LESS...

Check the vendor sites, I found them on there once...

i could swear i have seen them too, and a leggy master cylinder. it was on some vendor site i just can't remeber which

Thanks Resnick was the one I was looking for, and now that dealers are carrying them the price should come down.

Check out ResnickMotorSports.com!!!!

I was referring to aftermarket equivelants of the cast aluminum factory pieces .

Why is that? They are officially my dealer in Southern Cali...

They gouge on everything, including parts and service. example: quoted me $975 for the 30k maintenance(should be no more than $475). They were the closest dealer to me too, but I'll go to South Coast first, then Irvine-never again to Renick. Be warned, So Coast has a parts dept also, see if the'll beat the price. They do installs, and the service manager (Phil) is on the level. When you go to Renick for service, you don't know which shady service rep. you'll speak to, and they pay more attention to the Cadillac owners anyway.

Archived