LegacyGT.com

SOA - Future of pricing on 08 LGTs

Hey all,

Throughout November I saw some pretty incredible deals on 2008 LGTs...considering the model year is pretty new. I have at least one piece of written documentation of a dealer offering me 25k even for a 2008 LGT 5-speed, no other options, including destination.

If this option remains on the table until my time of purchase, I'll still be very happy with it. But I ask, from those who may have additional experience in these things, what more is there to expect? Financing deals are decent, and I haven't seen Subaru really dip down on interest rates (i.e. they always seem to go down to about 2.9% for 3 years and 4.9% for 5 years), but I wonder if they will for this model year...

Can the price of the LGT get much lower? Seems to be rock bottom already!

Just throwing this thread out there to see what info I can get!

Joe

I have read that SOA is trying to cut back on the rebates to help maintain the resell value and their profit. You might see $1000, maybe $1500 toward the middle of next year but probably not much more than that. Eitherway, $25k for an '08 LGT is a damn good price.

I paid $24.6k for my '06 and that was about the best deal that I have seen posted.

I got my 08' LGT 5mt for 25,700 ish and thats with destination. In August, so thats a good price. I also took their 1000 rebate back in September when I picked up the car so it was about 24.7k for me. But I didnt expect their rebates to get much higher, the 07's didnt see much of a increase in rebates so I dont think the 08' will as well.

eh, I paid like 29000 for mine, I had to pay the stupid "rear window tinting"

It is fully loaded with Nav, and it only had 1 mile on it, still wrapped in plastic. I knew I had to have it. Now I know I have to get rid of it. :)

Archived