LegacyGT.com

So.... How much does a new driverside window cost?

Got my car broken into last night. Shattered the driver's side window I guess to get to the lock. They had to shatter it twice because they hit the right side firstI guess because a lot of honda's and such have those pull-up locks there and they never broke into a subaru before or were too stupid to remember. Then they broke another hole where our door unlock lever is.

Then they musta popped open the trunk and stolen my god damn easy up! I just bought it last night for a trip out to the woods today and now its gone! My deductible is 500 so I don't even think I'll make a claim, but I'm currently awaiting a police officer so I can file a report.

EZUP

So angry... Good thing I didn't load the car up even more. I think I might have heard an alarm but it coulda been a dream or I just fell back asleep. I figure next time I'll be grabbing the benelli as I run out in my underwear.

Sigh...

That sucks. Back in 2003 I had my civic window smashed out and my CDs and a few stupid little things taken. God I hate thieves.

Hopefully the cops find out who it was. You won't get anything back I'm sure, but at least the bastard will get punished somehow.

P/N: 61011AG03A, looks like it retails for around $130

Thanks Opie. 130 doesn't sound that bad.

Thanks for the words too, everyone else.

Had a very nice day in the woods. Been planning it with coworkers for the last two months. Went out with about 3 shotguns, 6 rifles of various calibers and around 7 handguns. Blew a lot of stuff up, shot some skeet/clay and had a good time.

At least they broke only one window. My friend had his new Jeep Liberty broken into and the asshats broke both his passenger AND driver side window. :confused:

And then there's another guy I know who left his car at a trailhead in BC while he went backcountry skiing with his son. Came back and not only was his car trashed, it was set on fire and pushed into a ditch!

just another bonus of tints. The film usually holds most of the shards in place. And its harder to get through since they have to cut the film because clear plastic doesn't shatter. I kid I knew in highschool got a brick thrown at him and it just caught in the back window like a baggy.

Archived