LegacyGT.com

Sneaky Partial Pic STI Limited

Jedi Pimp

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Softer suspension?

Shouldn't. It should really just be an STI with luxury features and less gaudy external appearances. For those of you that want that level of performance, but without the boyracer looks and a fancy interior. Also those look like the same BBS wheels, just with a less obvious subaru center cap. If they are Enkei's then they are the same damn design as the regular BBS ones.

I could see that. I wouldn't own one because of the looks, let see how the limited looks.

Think a Limited WRX, but with an STI badge in the grille and on the trunk for the looks. Also go take a look at the spec D STI from europe, they should be the same car. http://www.subarunews.net had a story on it that should still be on that front page.

^^Yup, quite a bit different, actually.

This "Limited" goes against everything good that is STi. GHEYness.

Let's plump up an already chunky Impreza with sunroofs n leather n crap.

Just GHEYness. Bring over the S204 dangit.

^^Yup, quite a bit different, actually.

This "Limited" goes against everything good that is STi. GHEYness.

Let's plump up an already chunky Impreza with sunroofs n leather n crap.

Just GHEYness. Bring over the S204 dangit.

ehhh....sorry you don't dig it. Had it been available when I was buying, I might have ended up with it. I didn't like the econobox feel of the WRX and the normal STi was no different, but I wanted better low end than the 2L was capable of. The LGT was the best compromise, as I knew I could get it to STi levels of performance.

It'd better have a boat load more power to it.

Why would it? Its going to have the same drivetrain and power output, just with luxury options. We aren't going to see any power increase on the STI until the next gen of Impreza.

I like it but Subaru has to do something with those tail lights. They're bloody awful and cheapen the cars' look ten fold. Subaru is obviously trying to target a more expensive market making editions of their models like this but they gotta get the fine details right to really play in the majors.

ehhh....sorry you don't dig it. Had it been available when I was buying, I might have ended up with it. I didn't like the econobox feel of the WRX and the normal STi was no different, but I wanted better low end than the 2L was capable of. The LGT was the best compromise, as I knew I could get it to STi levels of performance.

I have been on the fence for about two years and the sti was the first car that attracted me to subaru as a plausible replacement for my TL-S. When I test drove it, I thought the performance was great, but it was a big luxury drop off. Econobox is a good desription. No way was I willing to do without the amenities such as leather and sunroof. Top that off with the HUGE back wing and the Sti was off the list.

I really wanted the Leg Spec B, but the price with mandatory Nav kept me on the sidelines. (that and the red leather seats!)

Now that they are going to offer a STI with leather, moonroof and lip rear spoiler, I might just look again.

Archived