LegacyGT.com

selling most likely :(

what

So my car is pretty much for sale.. I am sad. If any of yall are looking for another Legacy or know someone that is looking for one, mines for sale. Theres a very good possibility I will be starting school full time in the Spring and just wont have money to continue making the payments and insurance for my car. I am asking $16,500 for it. Any more questions feel free to ask.. or PM if your interested..

UPDATE... sorry for any of you interested in my car but its not for sale anymore. Due to moving now and it looks like I might be able to keep it, alteast for a little while longer. Thanks for the interest and once again I am sorry about getting anyones hopes up.

2005 Manual GT, right about 53,000 miles.. Borla header, turbo XS uppipe, Cobb HFC downpipe, stromung exhaust, Cobb Accessport with it, running stage 2 version 1.15 I unfortunately dont have any pics right now. I dont have the equipment to take pics and put them on here. I might be able to if I can get a friend to help me with that. No accidents. I had a problem with a cooling fan relay when I first got it, but the dealer fixed that. I have a stage 2.5+ clutch from Spec, installed by Boxer 4 racing. Tein H techs. Umm lets see.. I have ICW gunmetal grey wheels on the car 17X7. I still have the original set of wheels but they are stripped and mostly polished. The car is in good shape. A few little dings from people hitting the side with there doors in parking lots. Nothing obvious though. And theres a small blemish in the back bumper when I accidentaly hit a small tree backing out of the driveway after i just woke up at 4 am. Its my every day driver. Atleast half the miles are highway miles. Cleaned and waxed regularly, and I have been using Mobil 1 synthetic since about 9,000 miles. There is a spiratic quiet squeeking noise coming from the left front end that i cant figure out. When I put the new springs on it just started doing that. I was planning on taking it in but havent yet. So thats pretty much everything..

I am selling the whole thing as is.. everything included. I have back problems so I cant work on it anymore. Thats another reason I am selling it.

Sorry to hear about your back and car, good luck bro.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I will try and get some pics up.. it will probably be a few days though if I can get some up. I am getting out of the military right now too. So I will be fairly busy for the next 2 weeks.. It is a base model GT, not the limited model. I could probably ask more for the car but I am really just trying to sell it and have it paid off. I am not really looking to make money off the car. I am actually losing some money with the mods that I have done with it..

I will try and get some pics up.. it will probably be a few days though if I can get some up. I am getting out of the military right now too. So I will be fairly busy for the next 2 weeks.. It is a base model GT, not the limited model. I could probably ask more for the car but I am really just trying to sell it and have it paid off. I am not really looking to make money off the car. I am actually losing some money with the mods that I have done with it..

You have a PM.

:lol: can you also sped red the newspaper?:lol:

...scratching my head... but anyways, the car being sold is on hold for a little while. I am moving and I may end up being able to keep it. So, sorry for any of you guys who might be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived