LegacyGT.com

Returned to stock before trade in....

Long story short, trading the car in friday for an 05 leftover wagon with no miles (my car sucks after the accident). So I took everything off & returned it to stock condition. What a difference!!! I had been running a TDC e-tune stage 2, perrin TMIC, STI UP, Crucial DP, & Borla catback. I had put all that on pretty much one step at a time so even though I noticed a difference it wasn't a drastic difference. Now that it's all off the car I notice a HUGE difference. I mean, the car is still nice to drive but it's not the animal it was before. No offense to anyone who is stock but I'd suggest saving up your milk money or whatever & getting at least an AP. Once I break the wagon in it'll all go back on. I can't wait for that. Anyways, just my observation. When I get all that back on my new car it's gonna be stock right to stage 2 & I'll be all smiles :icon_bigg
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Sorry to hear that bud. Glad to hear you'll be getting a new wagon. Wagon with 5MT?

This Board is pure evil like crack cocaine. I waste way too much time here morning, noon, and night neglecting other important things. LGT.com is corrupting me. A post like this plants evil seeds in my mind to use family vacation money to go Stage-II instead. Board shut down is immediately required.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

This Board is pure evil like crack cocaine. .

& no MT. I need the AT. Well, I guess I don't "need" it but since it's my commuter car & I spend alot of time sitting in traffic I prefer to have the 5eat.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:woowoo: what color???

OBP just like the old one. Makes it nice & easy to swap out my RBS stuff since it's already the same color. I have to swap my headlights from my sedan to the new wagon though since I blacked the out & put halos in. When I told the dealership they were like "as long as you're gonna do it we don't care". :lol: I told them, you don't want blacked out halo lights any more than I want stock ones so I'll switch them no problem.

For anyone wondering, I did NOT get the new wagon from Bill "the crook" Kolb. I never will by another car from them again. Not even it they're selling a brand new STI for $200

Nice, I am curious, did you loose a lot trading in? That is the trade that I am looking for, from sedan to wagon.

So will you be selling the AP MT and buying a AP AT?

GL

X

---

^^^ I got a leftover 05 for pretty damn cheap so even though I lost a good chunk on my trade in since I have almost 50k miles, it all came out to the same in the end. My sedan is also an AT so I unmarried me AP & I'll just use it on the wagon.

Congats on the new ride....and sorry to hear about the old car. Did your old car go on the rack to get straightened? I saw a car go on the rack once...it wasn't a pretty sight. It looks like they're trying to stretch the car in 4 different directions!

:woowoo: for the wagon conversion. You'll enjoy the stealth aspect, particularily with the cops. I swear we're invisible to them :hide: .

Damn, I was gonna see if you'd swap headlights with me since I don't wanna open mine up again and paint them ;)

Congrats on the new ride.....I did the same thing :D

Scans, I don't think the blacked out headlights would look right on the B. The silver with the chrome headlights looks better IMO.

:woowoo: for the wagon conversion. You'll enjoy the stealth aspect, particularily with the cops. I swear we're invisible to them :hide: .

I was thinking the same thing. Much more sleeper in the wagon. I was kinda gettin sick of always keepin my eye on the fuzz. I mean, if you're speeding they're gonna get you no matter but if there's a group of cars & they're deciding who to stop it's prob less likely they'll stop me in a wagon than in my all-black tinted & blacked out sedan.

Once I pick it up & start messin with it I'll post up some pics

Even @ full throttle.....with a EVO2 catback.... an officer glanced @ me then started looking around for the "loud" car;)

:lol: :lol: that's what I'm hopin for. My friends keep bustin my balls for gettin a wagon. I keep telling them, wait till you see it when it's done.

I got pulled over in my wagon.. for going 70 in a 65... but it was windy mountain roads at 12am with 3 drunk passengers. How'd the cop sniff that out?

dunno, don't care :lol:

Archived