LegacyGT.com

Replacing my Legacy

Well it's been over 5 years on my 2006 Spec.B and it's time to move along. Nothing from Subaru really excites me these days (except maybe an STi) and I've got a kid so I still needed something somewhat family friendly. After shopping for 6 months settled on an M3 and picked it up last night. I got pretty much every option, the new competition package, the DCT, red leather interior like my Subaru. End of an era for me, 10 years of Subaru and they never let me down, but it's time to move on and up!

Chad_M3_3.thumb.jpg.5bb82afe78b15c1fd058ff6fa0e0304c.jpg

Chad_M3_2.thumb.jpg.39931643f1d78507997cb01730d3ba7d.jpg

Chad_M3.thumb.jpg.fb4455d8a2c1936d63e17899045fe093.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly the color and list of options that I would have gotten.

M3 Sedan >> Spec-B

Curious if you had even considered the 335d as an option?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

No I'm pretty sure it is true that Facebook sucks. Then again social networking has never held much interest for me, chances are that if I have not bothered to keep in touch with someone that used to know there is a good reason for that.

Also pretty sure than a BMW M3 is a really nice car, although in that price range with the need to have a back seat and four doors I would have given a hard look at a new 550i.

I went from 05 LGT --> 06 E46 M3 --> 2011 STi sedan

M3s are great car but maintenance gets extremely expensive starting @ 60k (after your maintenance from BMW expires)

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

I went from 05 LGT --> 06 E46 M3 --> 2011 STi sedan

M3s are great car but maintenance gets extremely expensive starting @ 60k (after your maintenance from BMW expires)

Hey at least the new 4.0L V8 doesn't have solid lifters like the old 3.2L I6 did, so valve adjustments every 15K won't be needed. :lol:

Archived